Personalise Your Wedding
These tips will help achieve an impact with your guests and create a unique wedding.
Your colour scheme
Keeping a theme from invitations right through to your table design is important with all events. What flowers are in your bouquet? What colours will you and your bridal party be wearing?
* Consider using a textured paper to form the background of your wedding invitation and continue the use of this paper in your table design as a base to your centrepiece, a table runner or wrapped around candles. It can also carry through to your order of service, place cards and menus.
* Take a photo of your chosen flower (or purchase one online) and use this image from your initial invitation right through to your table design. A photo can have a greater impact than a printed design. The link between the image and the use of real flowers at your event will be simple and elegant. Ensure a colour is used to "lift" the image from the paper.
Your dinner tables
Your table settings can create atmosphere and be the most impactful part of your wedding reception! Remember, your guests will be seated at your tables longer than anywhere else. They will have time to notice the details. This is also the best way to add colour to your venue and personalise the look and feel of the room. You want guests to feel welcome when they walk in!
While flowers are beautiful, they are the most commonly used centrepiece and are expensive (often starting at $50 per table for a centrepiece). Have you considered alternatives such as ribbon table runners, paper table runners, paper centrepiece bases, paper and wax lanterns, chocolates and lollies? Photos? Place mats? Mirrors? These choices will certainly bring the cost of your tables down, and you may even be able to keep certain elements!
How can you incorporate your bombonniere into your table decorations to save money? Can your centrepiece include a set number of items that your guests can take home - such as having 10 candles per table or using bud vases?
Instead of floral arrangements, consider using bowls and single flowers - a large flower such as a lilly can have great impact on its own in the right bowl!
A final tip..... Don't forget the white umbrellas - just in case!
Related Tags: wedding, personal, decoration, invitations, affordable, unique, candles, table, stylish, centrepiece
Design your own or use a professionally designed table decor package. A variety of event accessories are available starting as low as $1.15!
http://www.topandtable.com.au helps you personalise your wedding to create an impact and save you money!Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- What to do After the Affair? - Seek Counseling or Get a Divorce?
Whether to stay married or not after the affair is a very difficult decision to make. When you first
- Important Things to Consider When Making Cheap But Good-Looking Wedding Invitations
Coming up with a great wedding invitation doesn't have to cost a fortune. Many brides these days opt
- DIY Beach Wedding Favor Ideas
One of the most fun and exciting themes for weddings is the beach theme. Whether you are holding you
- What You Should Consider Before Proposing
Getting engaged is one of the most exciting things you will ever do. As soon as you ask, your future
- Creating Wedding Table Plans With a Snowplough
One of the things people often don't seem to realise when it comes to creating wedding table plans i
- Tips on Choosing Jewellery For Weddings
Every bride knows exactly how important wedding jewelleries are, and it holds a big part in the plan
- Is Your Husband Having Emotional Affair? - What You Should Do
A husband having emotional affair with a colleague at work, an old friend or online does not automat
- How to Use Candles in a Wedding Ceremony
A person's wedding is the most awaited occasion in their lives and thus they wish for it to be perfe
- Unique Reception Entertainment on Your Wedding Day
People always look forward to weddings. Whether they are part of the entourage or just simply guests
- Wedding Guest List Issues - Children at Your Wedding
A wedding is generally an all-adult event, but with these times, where guests travel from miles away
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Mail Order Bride Success Rates
In recent years, thousands of young women have come to the USA by way of marriage to western men. Th
- Wedding Planning - Current Trends In Wedding Accessories
ATTIRE Wedding attire choices for WOMEN have become less traditional and more of personal preferenc
- Ukraine Brides - Wealth of Cultural Heritage
Before the girls become Ukraine brides they are fiances. An engagement ceremony takes place where bo
- Newest Place Card Holders of 2007
Soon a special event will be taking place in your life and it is a must to have your reception hall
- Brides Cut Wedding Flower Costs with DIY Arrangements
With the average cost of professional wedding flower arrangements running between $500-1200, it's no
- Back to Basics - Why Women are Attracted to Men?
Women are attracted to men and have been since the beginning of time because that's the way they wer
- 8 Steps for Choosing the Perfect Groom's Cake
Guess what? You don't have to follow tradition anymore! It's safe to say that your women gue
- Playing Santa
If you are a couple that is looking to spice up your sex life or you are kinky and looking for some
- Unique Wedding Favors
So you have finally made the decision to take the final step and get married. What an exciting time
- Newest Beach Wedding Favors of 2007
So your are soon to be married and are really thinking about having a destination wedding on the bea