Email Advice Web Traffic AOL Email Abuse
I would advise for you to call AOL. When I called, a customer service worker picked up the phone. All I did was tell her my problem and she quickly checked that what my email that was sent to my daughter to make sure that I was telling the truth and had the AOL account that I had reported terminated. The number is 1-800-827-6364. I was extremely happy with this method.
I have also tried emailing AOL.When I told them about the abuse, I got no email reply back from them comfirming my complaint and my daughter continued to recieve highly innopropiate emails. So don't go wasting your time sending a long, well thought out email to AOL. It will do absolutely nothing.
One way that works about half of the time is using AOL's "Live Chat" in which you chat with a customer service consultant. Although they had done nothing when I reported the abuse, it has worked in the past. It is pretty annoying when it doesn't work though.
I hope you take this advise under consideration when your next AOL email abuse occurs.
Presented By: www.WebsterContent.com All Content Provided By: Sam Silverman
Related Tags: abuse, email, aol
Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- How To Use Plr Articles For Website Traffic Generation And Supercharge Internet Marketing Business
Private Label Rights or PLR content material is extremely well-known on the web these days. PLR cont
- Getting Targeted Web Traffic Plain & Simple!
Targeted web traffic is the backbone to any successful online business venture and the more you can
- Boost Website Traffic On A Little Budget
Starting up an online business, people need to drive targeted traffic to their websites. However, in
- 4 Best Ways To Attract Targeted Buyers: A Small Business Model.
Just like any other undertaking that you go through, trying to make money from through the internet,
- Using Tell-a-friend Scripts To Increase Website Traffic
Tell-a-friend (TAF) scripts are a form of viral free traffic marketing content used to build traffic
- The Importance Of Blog Design
Because of this, blogs are also being used as internet marketing media. Before, internet marketing i
- Looking For The Quickest And Easiest Way To Increase Website Traffic?
Whether you are growing up your first Internet business or you are in a place where you realize that
- Buy Traffic, Adsense Safe Traffic And Alexa Booster; Is It Worth It?
There are many beginner internet marketers who do not understand that, in order to be successful the
- Can You Afford To Miss Out The Twitter Traffic Train ?
Twitter Traffic is an outstanding way to drive targeted traffic to your Website. You shouldn't forge
- Building Your List With Give Aways
Every successful online business entrepreneur will vouch for the importance of list building. A new
Most viewed articles in this category:
- 5 Simple Ways To Instantly Increase Traffic To Your Websites
Do you know how to get traffic to your website. Most people dont. We have discovered 5 ways to insta
- Free Targeted Traffic Tips
Ever Wonder how to get Free Targeted Traffic to your website?Sick of paying for visitors that don't
- Increasing Web Site Traffic the Easy Way
Are you sick of working your butt off and getting no traffic to your website? Do you want to learn
- Why You Should Never Buy Web Site Traffic
There are so many reasons that I could give you on why you should never buy web site traffic from a
- Viral Marketing using FEEDS and Back Linking for Search Engine Optimization
Viral advertising is a very useful tool in marketing your Website, Software, Landing page, or basica
- The Amazing Pioneer Avic N3 In Car Navigation System
The Pioneer Avic N3 is in my personal opinion, one of the very best in car Navigation systems av
- The Exchange of Traffic
One of the most inexpensive ways to get traffic to your website is through the use of traffic exchan
- How to Drive 1000 Unique Visitors To Any Website In Less Than 24 hours?
Generating free website traffic is considered the hardest thing my many marketers who start an onlin
- Traffic Avalanche -- Bait Your Hook For The Fish Not Yourself
A lot of sites just go about talking about themselves. How they've done this and done that. Have you
- Traffic Avalanche -- Don't Write Like Professors
You can have high value content that folks hate. Do you enjoy reading those great books on quantum m