iPod Stuff: How To Set Your iPod's Alarm Clock
You will need:
a. An iPod, of course (alarm clock is not a feature in iPod shuffle with firmware 2.1 or later)
b. A pair of speakers (i recommend a pair of power speakers!)
( Download the latest firmware for your iPod for free at the apple website ).
Ok let's move on. The iPod alarm clock feature is located in the Extras menu. There, you can find other features like Contacts, Games, Calendar etc. A lot of people do not use this powerful iPod feature and while they are familiar with other Extras like Games they usually underestimate the alarm clock feature.
Here are the steps to set the iPod alarm clock:
1. Locate the alarm clock feature (Main menu > Extras > Clock > Alarm Clock)
2. Set the Time setting to the time you wish to wake up
3. Now the coolest part. Set the the Sound setting to one of your iPod playlists
4. Enable the alarm. Turn it on. If the alarm is on, an alarm icon (a bell with sound waves) will appear on the right side of your iPod's screen.
5. Connect the speakers to the iPod's headphone jack.
6. A good idea would be to test the volume of the sound by playing a song. You don't want to wake up screaming if the volume is too high, or not wake up at all if the volume is too low.
7. Now go to bed and get some sleep.
Don't forget to correctly set the date and time of your iPod in order to wake up at the right time and day! You can set the current date and time from the Extras > Clock menu. If you connect your iPod to a computer then you don't need to set the time and date because these settings will synchronize every time you connect with the computer.
Make sure that your Ipod's battery has enough power. You can plug in an iPod AC adapter to make sure your battery is always charged.
That's it. You are ready.
Related Tags: time, download, ipod, date, song, battery, alarm.clock, set, ipod alarm clock, playlist, extras, feature
Since the iPod alarm clock can only play from a playlist, it's a good idea to create a unique alarm clock playlist and add a minimum of one song. Here's a cool and popular iPod Download Community where you can search and download thousands of songs and other media files.Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Free Internet Security Software from Google
Selecting the internet security software for your computer can be a daunting task for most home user
- Home Key Logger - Track Computer Activity
What goes through your mind when you think about a home key logger? Do you think about a rogue progr
- Computers and Electronics Have Changed The Way We Live
You push the on button and your monitor screen springs to life. Next, you use your mouse to bring up
- What PacketShaper Can Do For You?
What is PacketShaper?It is an application-intelligent traffic management system which delivers predi
- Key Logger Software for Your Computer
One thing that many of us are concerned about is the safety of our children and what happens when th
- Keep Your PC Healthy With Computer Tips & Tricks
Everybody just has to have a computer these days. Life without a computer is unimaginable. I am sure
- Antivirus - What is a Computer Virus?
Before understanding what a computer virus is, it is necessary to understand what a virus in when it
- Gibberish Spam Email - Why Do Spammers Send It?
We have all seen many spam emails that just make no sense. They contain pure gibberish in the subjec
- Your Children And The Internet - 5 Tips To Keep Your Children Safe While They Are Online
If your children are on the Internet you may be concerned about their safety. We hear stories regula
- How To Compare Residential VOIP Offerings
Many people are turning to VOIP phone for several different reasons, the biggest reason being cost.
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Experience the new Microsoft Zune and Future Technology with Bill Gates at CES Keynote
After the demonstration of Windows Vista by Bill Gates at the CES keynote, Robbie Bach, President of
- Internet Connection Sharing in Windows XP
This articles explains in detail how to set up a small network at home so you can share your Interne
- Nortel VPN Client Overview
The Nortel VPN Client creates the secure connection for VPN users into a private network. Once you l
- Computer Phobias
Years ago around the end of January I would develop Chinophobia (fear of snow). Maybe it was becaus
- Why Someone Stole My Mobile Phone
Not so long ago my mobile phone was stolen. I kept asking why I was the one who got targeted, especi
- CCTV: the story continues
CCTV – Closed Circuit Television – for some time at least has been used by various gover
- Office printers: introduction to technology and types
With every bit of information transfer and manipulation going digital these days, almost the entire
- Computer hardware simplified
Computer Hardware is a comprehensive term which refers to all the physical parts of a computer inclu
- A to Z of Mac Parts
The Mac OS: Mac OS runs smoothly. That's what I noticed first off. There's very little waiting, very
- Cordless phone technology: a brief history
Cordless Phones – as the term suggests – is a phone sans any cord. Instead the handset c