Building an Online Presence for Your Small Business
First and foremost, you should have a web site to promote your business. It doesn't have to be anything fancy; it could even be a one-page site that describes your product offerings. The important thing is to have a site that lets potential customers know what you can do for them, and more importantly, where they can find you. When you build your site, make sure to list your address, phone number and email address.
If you're not ready to pay for full-blown web hosting and hire a designer to create your site for you, there are other options at your disposal. Many portals are now offering free or low-cost site hosting and blogs. For as little as $10 a month, you can have a site with your own domain name (i.e. YourCompany.com). This is an easy and inexpensive way to dip your toe into online marketing.
The next thing you should do is make sure your company is listed in the major online yellow page business directories. Most of these directories provide a mechanism for submitting your business for free. The information here will be very similar to what you'd put on your own site.
Just like their offline counterparts, the online yellow pages offer many upgrades to improve the visibility of your company and drive more business to you. These upgrades range from enhanced listings and a more prominent display to full-blown search marketing program designed to help you grow your business.
The important thing to remember is if you're not listed in the directories or visible online, your customers won't be able to find you and will end up going to your competition.
For more information on online yellow page listings, visit www.local.com.
Related Tags: marketing, yellow page, business directory
Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Using Weights With Yoga - 3 Reasons Why You Should Be Doing It
By putting these two together that you are fulfilling the wants and desires of your respective syste
- 3 Elements Of Your Classified Ad That Are Key For Your Success
Classified advertising is still an effective way to promote your products and services. When doing c
- 2 Ways To Make Your Next Classified Ad Work
If you want to have success with classified advertising, then you will want to generate a lead. With
- What Not To Do When Running Classified Ads
Classified ads are a great way to build your business brand and to get qualified prospects to your b
- 6 Tips For Writing Winning Classified Ads
Are you currently running classified ads with little to no response? If so then you may benefit from
- Best Ways To Market Your Product
Marketing the products properly to improve the sales rates is very important in any kind of business
- Find The Best Digital Printing Services Company
Aside from price considerations, other aspects you need to look into include the company's turnaroun
- Choosing Eco-friendly Designs For A Kitchen Cabinet - What Are The Advantages?
You may like the idea of having a bamboo kitchen cabinet if you have an environmentally friendly att
- Choosing A Kitchen Cabinet - What You Need To Pay Attention Before Buying
You can turn you kitchen, which is the most often used place in your home, more appealing by install
- Supply Promotional Bags To Extend Your Client Base
Although plastic shopping bags and tote bags are the most liked variety, it is worth noting that the
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Color Psychology - Logo Design
When we see colors, we connect with them instantly on a subliminal level. No one can be sure if our
- Phonewords - 13, 1300 And 1800 Numbers As Marketing Tools
In the Concise Oxford Dictionary, image is described as "the character or reputation of a person or
- How My Father Treated His High Blood Pressure Naturally?
My Father treated his high blood pressure problem in a natural way recently, without any doctor's tr
- The Secret to Effective Business Card Marketing
Marketing a business may come in different forms. You may opt for print advertising or cash in on th
- Putting Junkmail to Good Use in Your Company
The junkmail that you receive is just tipping over with treasure for you to use in your company. It
- Create A Natural Looking Stone Wall With Joint Compound And A Stencil
Interior stone walls are expensive, tedious to install, and needless to say; a back breaking experie
- Eyes Wide on the Internet
How could I get tired of advertising seminars or conferences? Not only can I count on scoring
- Sports Betting Online
Online betting is just another rapidly growing diversion in the visual community. You will bet on th
- Custom Banners Have the Power to Convince Target Audience
Are you eager to inform the masses about your new launch? It is quite obvious that you would really
- Quartz Infrared Heaters: What's Not To Like?
In case you haven't heard, quartz infrared heaters are the "hot" item this heating season. Although