On Ignorant Cell Phone Users- Should I Use Pepper Spray or Stun Gun ?
Is there such a thing as cell phone etiquette? Here are my thoughts :
1,When you are in public, find a place where you won't bother people. We do not want to know what you did last night or your future plans.
2,Have you ever heard of vibrate mode? Use it when you are in church, library, restaurant, movies or other such places. I thought this was common sense but ....
3,When you receive a call and you're with someone make it very short or offer to call them back. Otherwise, it is very rude to the other person or persons.
4.Don't use the cell phone when you are driving a car, You will inadvertently hit someone when you are maneuvering a curve or at the very least inconvenience other drivers with your delays. Some communities have a law against using a cell phone while driving. I hope all communities and cities pass such ordinance.
5.If you are working servicing people ( cashier etc), set your phone down until you finish your task, You shouldn't be talking long on the phone anyway when you are working. Who gets paid from talking to their friend anyway?
6,Don't use you cell phone when you are exercising in a health club. It is very annoying to people around you. Besides, what can't wait until after you exercise.? I thought you exercise to reduce stress.
7.Don't use your cell phone when you're with your child bicycling on the sidewalk. The reason should be obvious or you shouldn't be a parent. Why do they have a test for driving but not for being a parent?
8.When you are waiting in line, do not use your cell phone. All the people around you are prisoners to your conversation. Remember what Woody Allen said about being locked up in a cell with an insurance agent. ( No disrespect meant for insurance agent. I once was one myself.)
9. Don't use your cell phone when someone is doing your tax return. It is no only rude and annoying but it could cost you money.
10. Don't use your cell phone when you are walking your dog. Your dog needs quality time with you.
11. Using a cell phone while cooking is a no no. It is not fair to your family. Call the people back. If you are single, what the ?
12. Don't use your cell phone while a policeman is writing you a ticket.
Using a cell phone while jogging is not a good idea . (ergonomically)
If you refuse to change your telephone etiquette, take a wired phone and go into the bathroom and … No that's too cruel.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
Related Tags: phone, cell, spray, use, gun, i, stun, on, should, or, pepper, ignorant, users-
Distributor of self defense products and security cameras.Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Important Things to Know About an Assisted Living Residence in Texas
n assisted living residence is a facility designed for senior citizens or persons with disabilities
- Understanding How the Probate Process Works
The probate process is required within the U.S. to settle estates of deceased persons. The time requ
- Fun Ideas for the Family During the Christmas Holiday
The Yuletide season is one of the most awaited holidays of the year because it is the time for joy a
- How To Find The Right Composite Decking Deck Builders
Another rising home improvement project homeowners are starting to do a lot more of is the composite
- Every Home Should Have A Radiant Barrier
The most easy and successful home improvement project you can do to your House, would be to install
- The Different Types Of Rain Gutters
When purchasing a house or planning to do improvements to a home, there is always one project that s
- How To Get The Best Replacement Windows For Your Home
Installing replacement windows can be the single most important home improvement project you can do
- Holiday Accommodation Gold Coast: Pointers For Selecting The Best
With a multitude of holiday accommodations in Gold Coast, choosing the one for yourself can be quite
- Want Holiday Accommodation In Gold Coast Queensland? Get Online To Find The Best Deal In A Quick, Co
There are several ways to find holiday accommodation in Gold Coast. You may refer to travel guides t
- Celebrate The Ten-days Festival Of Navratri.
Dasara known as Dussehra, Navaratri, Vijaya Dashami is a festival of triumph of GOOD over Evil. The
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Adoptees Need Support When Voicing Feelings about Birth Parents
"I feel like a mistake.""I'm not like them.""Where's my family?""Why can't I find a suitable career?
- Progressive Cooking: All About 'cuisine'
The French are known for their interest in art and all that is fine. It therefore comes as no surpri
- Moroccan Decor - Oh My! Make Your Home Shine With Moroccan Rugs and Tapestries.
It is said in Morocco that he who enters Fez with a rug will leave with a moneybag. This saying o
- Online Criminal Background Checks-Importance & Ease
Have you ever thought your new neighbor looks like one of the pictures on the post office bulletin b
- Installing A Burglar Alarm
Want to protect your home? Ready to install a burglar alarm? The popularity of the home burglar ala
- Lowe's Backyard Playground Sets
Lowe's is an excellent first place to look for anyone who is looking for the best swing sets on the
- How Could Short Term Health Insurance Help Me?
Short-term health insurance plans allow people to have health insurance for a limited amount of time
- Watch Out For Those Stinky Skunks!
There are various species of skunks found throughout the United States including the striped, spotte
- Asthma In Kids: An Increasing Epidemic
Many believe that the majority of asthma cases are confined to adults, but this is definitely an inc
- Stairlifts For Riders Of Above Average Weight
A stairlift is an affordable device that is used to give people with limited mobility access to the