Hand Wart - Tips on Wart Remedy and What Cause Wart Problems
The people who most commonly get warts are children, young adults and women and affect between 7 to 10% of the population. There are nearly 60 different kinds of HPV which can cause warts and each type of HPV prefer a certain part of the human body. There are some HPV's which will produce warts on a person's skin whilst there are others which will produce warts inside your mouth and others which will produce warts on the genital and rectal areas of a person's body.
The HPV enters the body through the skin or mucous membrane and normally no symptoms will appear for between 1 to 8 months after it has entered the person's body. Often when warts appear they are usually skin colored and will feel rough to touch, but there are others which can be dark, flat and feel smooth to touch. A wart remedy needs to analyze between the hand wart and other types of warts.
Also people who suffer with HPV will differ in their sensitivity to the virus and some people may find that they get warts over and over again, whilst others will only get them on odd occassions. Unfortunately for those with damaged skin the HPV is able to penetrate the body more easily. Plus people who suffer with a weakened immune system are especially sensitive to HPV and will suffer with wart infections.
Warts as previously mentioned can appear on different parts of the body and below are some descriptions relating to warts found on hands, feet and falt warts.
1. Hand Warts. These are common and will grow around the nails, on fingers and on the backs of a person's hand. They will often appear where the skin is broken on the hands.
2. Foot Warts. These are also known as plantar warts and generally occur on the ball of the foot, the heel and the bottom of your toes. These areas of the body are subject to weight, pressure and irritation and will have a tendency to crack and break open thus providing a way for the virus to enter the body. These types of warts do not generally stick up above the skin and people of all ages are susceptible to these warts. They are most prevalent in adolescents between the ages of 12 and 16. Often they will pick up the virus in locker rooms (at school), at swimming pools or just by walking barefoot on a dirty surface. Also people who suffer from diabetes mellitus are likely to develop plantar warts and they develop in areas where sores did not heal properly before.
3. Flat Warts. These are small than the two mentioned above and tend to grow in large numbers as well as appearing anywhere on the body. However flat warts appear most often on the legs of women and faces of children and young adult males. These are different than the common hand wart.
So the what causes wart? As you can see the main reason for a wart is the Human Papilloma Virus.
Related Tags: hand wart, wart remedy what cause wart
Dee Cohen is a website owner and publisher at http://www.heating-help.com . Stop by to learn more about Comparing Heating Systems and staying warm.Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Genital Warts Cure, Treatment for Genital Warts
Concerned about a cure for genital warts? There are few issues more embarrassing to talk to your doc
- How to Get Rid of Moles, Moles Removal
Moles are growth that can develop on many areas of the body. Some people have had moles all their l
- Drink More Water to Get Healthy Skin
Maybe you've heard how important is water for your health, figure and well-being many times, but ev
- Anti Aging Skin Care - How to Get Younger Looking Skin
Anti aging skin care products should give you younger looking skin. Choosing an anti aging skin cre
- Body Creams Linked to Cancer
Is This A Healthcare Issue?...YesWhat if I told you body lotions and creams were an important healt
- Nature Presents Autumn Lotions
Lotions, containing natural juices, infusions and decoctions, clean, whiten and nourish skin like a
- Knowing What Scars You Have
Scarring generally signifies the end of the healing process. However, the scar will serve as a con
- Use Natural Ingredients to Firm Up Sagging Facial Skin
If you use the right products, you can slow the aging process and reduce sagging facial skin. Howe
- How Men's Body Lotion Transforms Rough, Dry Skin to Smooth and Soothed
I am about to tell you about a men's body lotion that will soften the roughest patches on your
- How Men's Eye Gel Safely Reduces Bags Under Eyes
There is a new men's eye gel that can only be described as unique. With a single picture, you can
Most viewed articles in this category:
- How To Get Rid Of Warts - 4 Myths Exposed
Anyone seeking information on how to get rid of warts and other skin blemishes such as moles and ski
- FAQs About Dermacia
I've got so many emails asking about Dermacia ever since I posted the article "Dermacia" and "Let's
- Health Tips-Buying Wart Removal Treatments
The internet has proven to be an effective source for learning more about wart removal. However, you
- Tips On Cold Sore Home Remedies
Finding the right cold sore home remedies that actually give you some relief is not an easy task it
- Successfull Methods Used for Treating Rosacea
Rosacea is a skin disease which left untreated may get worse and lead to complications such as telan
- 8 Factors Cause Acne
8 FACTORS CAUSE ACNEAcne, also known as pimples, whitehead or blackhead, is a kind of skin disease t
- Skin Lightening with Lasers to Get Rid of Skin Discolorations and Tattoos
Doubtless, preparing for a laser treatment involves many steps. These include finding a trained medi
- Acne Scar Treatments
For very mild acne, a chemical peel might be all that you need. Different types of acid are used in
- How Cellulite Remedies Can Have You Looking Better Quickly
Are there any cellulite remedies that can get rid of those awful looking dimples? Do you avoid looki
- Eczema and Psoriasis Treatment are Often One and the Same
Although eczema and psoriasis are different conditions, they have many symptoms in common and are th