Google Salutes Chick-fil-A Cows
The three cows started their careers as models for the Gateway Computer Company. They later moved on to the famous Shareware site, tucows.com, where they served as the 'two cows' logo. Since only two cows were needed at any given time, they could share the work load, and dedicate more time for their favorite leisure activities, such as bobsledding. The 'tucows' workplace was also where the cows are believed to have picked their distinctive way of spelling.
However, it wasn't until the cows started working for Chick-fil-A, that they fulfilled their full potential. Besides advertising the restaurants, they starred in the action-packed movie "Chicken Angels: Full Cattle". In addition, their bobsledding hobby has reached a professional level, allowing them to participate in several international events.
Last year, the cows decided to join the fight against smoking. To demonstrate the devastating effects of this appalling habit, the cows volunteered to constantly smoke for an entire month, after which the effects on their lungs were examined. This heroic endeavor was documented in the award-winning movie "Supersmoke Me", produced by the legendary director Moorgan Hooflock. Another outcome of this effort was the famous anti-smoking ad campaign.
The only opposition to Google's tribute came from a group of chickens, lead by Ginger, star of the movie "Chicken Run", who turned to the "Chicken Lovers Club" for help and support . The resistance vanished after the hapless birds were invited for dinner, only to discover that they were the main course.
Related Tags: google, smoking, angels, chicken, cows, chic-fil-a, advertisement, gateway, supersize, campaign
Eyal Wirsansky is the creator of the Illustrated Satire News site theLEEK.net, where humor, satire and photoshopping fuse into hilarious fake news. The fully illustrated 'Google Cows' story can be found in the following link.Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Humor Articles - What Me A Redneck?
Every few years I get to wondering why making fun of Southerners is such an enduring and successful
- Newsflash - Volcano Causes Cow Flatulence-Part 1
A source tells me that the Icelandic volcano eruption that has been spewing ash and inconvenience al
- How To Buy And Receive Doctor's Excuse Notes
Getting doctor's excuse notes for your needs is very easy to do. You can get notes to work for you i
- Editing Fake Doctor Slips Can Be Easy To Do
Not just any type of fake doctors note will do when it comes to getting something submitted to someo
- Common Reasons Why A Fake Doctors Note Could Be Used
Sometimes life can be too difficult for anyone to handle. After all, there is only so much time in o
- Current Affairs Articles - 2012 World End - Skeptic Has a Change Of Heart
It sounds like something out of a Hollywood movie: On a certain day in a certain year at a certain t
- Dr. Facilier From the Princess and the Frog Answers: How Spells Are Made
Yet another day, I drift off again thinking about the movie that I have fallen in love with - Disney
- Fitness Articles - Beauty salon Weston
Moda Hair Design and Spa located in Davie, FL, USA - Salon and Spa, specialize in Hair Color, Highli
- Family & Parenting Articles - Several Funny Ways To Save Money
The following funny ways to save money are meant to be just that: funny. They are collected from blo
- Twelve Days of Trying to Christmas Shop
On the first try at Christmas shopping, my true love said to me, "Let's go shopping at the mall."On
Most viewed articles in this category:
- In Your Office, How Many Bosses are Too Many?
So, once I was asked to design stationary for a company that had the misfortune of hiring a smart as
- The Hidden Diary of Bin Laden and God
Bin Laden died, and God stood in front of him, he said,"Allah, the most High," and Bin said, "Sir, i
- Do Dead People Really Talk?
I was talking to my dear Mother the other day and she was telling me how grand the famed psychic, co
- Trivia Questions And Answers From A Trivia Break
Questions: 1. What is the primary language of most residents of Montreal? A. English B. French C. C
- Black Friday
Another Thanksgiving meal devoured and here I sit with a back that is thrown out. I would love to b
- Everything I Know I Learned From Magazines
Hello friends. Do you ever wonder why there is never enough time or money to do the things you know
- U. S. May Become Nonaligned Nation; Cites Worldwide Ingratitude
In case you haven't heard, there is a brash new movement afoot to make America a nonaligned nation.
- Extensive New Study Fits Americans Like A Tee
Remember when your mother always reminded you to put on a clean pair of underwear just in case?Resea
- 15 Exciting and Crazy Things To Do After You Quit Smoking
Are you a smoker who spends at least $ 3.50 for a pack every day or $1,277.50 a year?
- Trivia Questions And Answers By A Trivia Break
1. What was the name of the first computer game? A. Pong B. Tennis for Two C. Pacman D. Donkey K