Do You Know What To Look For When Hiring a Virtual Assistant
Following is a checklist of finding the best Virtual Assistant for you!
1. What are your specific business needs?
Are you a real estate agent that needs part time help with a new listing coordination? Do you need full time help with all of your office administrative needs? Does your business need a quick word processing or PowerPoint project completed while your regular staff is out temporarily?
2. Match up your specific business needs with those of the VA services you are searching for.
Do a search for Virtual Assistant or a specific keyword search for the particular service you need.
Obviously, your search will yield many results! Email or call the ones of interest to you. Most Virtual Assistants will give you a free consultation. Once you receive a response, here are few points to consider:
- Did the VA respond in a Timely manner?
- Did the VA respond in a Professional manner?
- Is the VA Prepared for the call?
- Is there Follow-through as promised?
- Do the Services match the ones you need?
- Do you have a clear Understanding of processes and how they will blend with your business?
- Do you feel the VA is Confident?
- Does the VA really Listen to what you need and not interrupt?
- Does the VA inquire about your business also?
- Do you have a good connection with the VA?
A Virtual Assistant should have extensive background administrative or executive assistant experience. Now a VA can have obtained this experience from working outside of the home or while being a VA. So, some questions to ask are: - What was your experience prior to being a VA?
- How many years of experience do you have?
- What is your skill level (for the particular need that you have?)
As a business owner, you may not have time to learn new software. You need someone who is trained and very competent to take your project and run with it! Ask specific questions related to your project to ensure that the VA is competent in that specific aspect of the software.
The rates of a Virtual Assistant range between $25 - $80 per hour. This may seem high but when you take into account that your business is not paying for sick leave, vacation leave, Medicare, etc., you save in the long run.
Also as a business owner you will not lower your prices for clients, would you? You want to deliver a superb product and you know those clients who expect that of you are willing to pay the price. No less should it be for VA services. In order to deliver that superb service, it does take money. To deliver an inferior product, does not require much money.
I hope that these points have been helpful to those who are searching for the right Virtual Assistant to help make their business become more successful. If you take the time to look for quality and merit, it will become a positive investment in your business.
Related Tags: outsourcing, virtual assistant, secretary, secretarial services, typing services, wordprocess servic
Roxanne Tidmore is a virtual assistant. Her company, www.elitereva.com, is a virtual assisting practice devoted to helping small business owners handle administrative tasks so they can focus on growing their business and turning their productivity into profits and serving real estate agents to give them a virtual marketing edge.
For more information, please click here => www.elitereva.com or email here => firstname.lastname@example.org.Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Bookkeeping Outsourcing: the Unique, Competitive and Dynamic Advantage
Bookkeeping outsourcing is the intelligent bookkeeping business service which provides accounting s
- Understanding Cultural Differences in Offshore Outsourcing
In a recent Accenture study, cultural issues were listed as one of the main reasons for problems in
- Outsource Asp.net Application Development
Software development companies today, provide post maintenance services to build up healthy relatio
- Accounting Outsourcing - to Fulfill Your Accounting Needs
Ever business is multidimensional and there are various departments that work together to ensure t
- Cleaning Equipment, South Africa, Office Clean
Our offices are vulnerable to disease and illness purely because of the diverse nature of the peopl
- Bookkeeping Nyc for an Easy Management of Accounting Transactions
Managing account books is an important consideration for all businesses, no matter large or small.
- Outsourced Accounting - for the Smooth Working of an Organization
Optimum utilization of money is crucial for the success of every business organization, no matter b
- Outsource Php Programmers
Change is the way of life and adaptation is necessary in this ever changing world. Organizations a
- Ten Potential Opportunities in a Time of Crisis
There's no doubt that these are trying times - and very few doubts that they will continue to be s
- Ahoy Alloy!
What exactly is an alloy? Since alloys are part of our daily lives, it's important that we have som
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Advantages of Offshore Outsourcing in Information Technology
Offshore Outsourcing - Leverage Information Technology at Cost-effective PricesToday's businesses th
- Increase Your Bottom Line By Importing From China
If you are a merchant looking to source your product at much lower cost, have you considered import
- Grow Your Business by Outsourcing
Outsourcing conjures up images of large corporate organizations and tenders for jobs such as cleanin
- Welcome Back to Your Life - Outsourcing and the Entrepreneur
Do you remember your kids’ names?Ok, maybe that last one is a bit extreme, but let’s fac
- Cheap Sourcing - is it the New Purchasing Game in Town or is it the Most Ancient Practice on Earth
I was invited to participate in a round table discussion along with senior colleagues from the large
- Top 5 Myths about EAP
1) You must find an EAP in your city or state. Finding an EAP in your home city or state makes littl
- Who to Outsource in Today's Competitive Marketplace? An Idea About Where India and China Stand?
Outsourcing! Dazed of its popularity? But do you really know why outsourcing is the most highlightin
- Tax Return Online Helps you Calculate your Tax Returns Promptly
Preparing taxes can be quiet difficult for you, if you do not have a proper knowledge about calculat
- Business Globalization
However, the hostile sides can be clearly differentiated. While employers and businesses celebrate b
- Accountant New Jersey is the Best Option you Can Opt for Financial Issues
A business, however big or small it is, is determined and known by its finances. Apt accounting is t