Computers, Can Your Email Address Account Ever Expire?
How can your account expire? If it remains inactive for a certain length of time (for example, 30 days) it can be deactivated. Inactivity means that your e-account remains untouched and unused. To keep it active, you don't have to send emails, you simply have to sign in every month. However, remember that some don't expire. Therefore, you need to read the policies of the providers you use to find out.
In addition, keep in mind that even though you can stop your e-mail from expiring, there are other ways that an electronic-mailing-account can be disabled, causing you to lose it. For instance...
- The company that provides you with the service goes out of business. If the organization no longer exists you'll lose your Email.
- You forfeit your membership because you broke the rules. Every website that provides an e-mailing service has certain regulations that they expect their members to follow. When you sign-up and obtain an address, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and must abide by them and face the consequences if you breach them, regardless if you have taken the time to read them or not. Things that are typically not tolerated include sending SPAM, harassment, etc. Hence, make sure you read everything carefully and follow all etiquette.
Lastly, you always have the option of canceling your Internet mail address yourself, which may be something you want to do if you are having trouble with harassing messages, too much junk mail or simply don't want it anymore. That said, before you make any cancellations, don't forget that you can always run an email address search on senders you don't recognize, so you can find out more about who they are and report them if they are breaking rules."
Related Tags: search, email, address
Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Email Articles - All The Reasons To Play Nintendo Wii
The Nintendo Wii is a fine system that has people of all ages playing it. From small kids to seniors
- Email Marketing: sending HTML VS sending text emails
HTML or Text Emails for Email MarketersThe idea of what type of email to send to one's recipie
- Spam Checkers More Important than Ever
Ask anyone you know if they like spam and they will probably give you an incredulous look. Now
- Link Popularity, How to Building an opt-in email list the right way
Imagine if you had a list of 10,000 names and addresses of people who agreed to opt-into your ph
- Email Marketing and Your Small Business
Your small business needs email marketing to survive and save money on advertising. In general
- Small Business Marketing Tips
When it comes to small business marketing there are several things that must be kept in mind.
- Email Evolution and Relevance of Email
Today when people open their email inbox they want to see emails from co-workers, friends, fam
- Business, Use Adsense Templates For Your Squeeze Page
One of the things you need when you start an online business is a list. You have heard the old s
- In Just One Day, We Made Over $4,000 Using Mailloop!
The PROBLEM is, unless you automate your email chores early in your business lifecycle, what you're
- A Sure Way to Make Money Online
Many people think that they can create a website and start making millions tomorrow. But, unfortuna
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Email Overload
Email overload is such a big problem that I believe your Site Pro News subscribers would love to rea
- How To Use An Autoresponder On Your Website
Ok, so you have a great product and people are visiting your site, but perhaps even though they are
- Get Your Emails Read: The Key Points
If you have an email list then you will realise that in order to leverage that list for profit, you
- Bulk Emailing - Is it Really Such a Good Idea?
A couple of years back there used to be ads all over the place advertising bulk email software. Thei
- Why is your 'from' Address so Important for Email Deliverability?
1) From name is not always displayed AOL only shows users the from address, not the from na
- Etiquette For Effective Email Marketing
It's an old, old saying, but it's true: you only have one chance to make a good first impression.
- Building Target Opt in List and Affiliate Marketing
Would you like to find out what those-in-the-know have to say about list? The information in the art
- Harnessing the Power of Email Marketing
Given the inherent problems with traditional marketing techniques, it`s important to master the bas
- The Reign of Spam Continues
Spam has turned into an out-of-control monster. The amount of junk email being sent in cyberspace ha
- Highly-targeted Opt in List Building
When most people think of targeted list, what comes to mind is usually basic information that