Buying & Selling on Real Estate Virtually
The world is moving fast and technology has shrunk hours of works into minutes. We can withdraw cash, wash clothes, send messages and even cook food, all at the press of a button.
Internet has a major role in pacing up our lives almost on every front. The emerging virtual world of the real estate is a good example of it. People prefer to search for a product online before they actually buy it and it applies to property search as well.
Online property search is catching up fast, be it a residential or a commercial plot, building, flat or office space. A customer can view all the options available on the internet and shortlist those which are relevant to his needs.
So for people, who want to sell or rent property, it's an advantage to be on the internet because-
- It's a cost effective medium as compared to other advertising mediums like the newspaper or the TV.
- Gives you more space to describe your property than a print media classified ad where you are being charged for each column centimeter.
- You ad has a longer life on the net and can be viewed for months unlike a newspaper ad, which fails to survive beyond one day.
- Buyers from any part of the country can view your ad thus increasing the reach of your ad exponentially.
One such website where you can advertise your property for selling and renting or want to search property for buying is http://www.99acres.com. It's the leading real estate website of India where you will find the latest news on Indian real estate, home finance and NRI services. Here are some tips on buying and selling property offered by the team of 99acres.com:
Tips on Selling-
- Decide a selling price for your home that would give you some profit but don't overprice it at the same time. Too much of overpricing will drive away prospective buyers and your property might remain unsold in the market for a long time, eventually losing it's appeal and people may not want to buy it later on.
- Make the entrance of your house tidy and attractive as it will create a good impression on the buyer's mind when he comes to visit your house.
- Involving a property dealer is a good thing to do as they have hands on experience in getting these deals done and they are aware of all the legal formalities involved.
- If you have time on your hands, put your home for sale at least 3-6 months before you want to move. This won't let you settle down for a hurried deal and won't let a buyer take undue advantage of your haste.
Tips on Buying-
- Before you begin searching for a house, you not only need to keep in mind your current needs but also consider your future prospects. How long do you plan to stay in that house? Will a need for more space generate in the future? And so on.
- Do a check for leakages, dampness of walls, drainage system, water and electricity supply, water logging etc. of the house you are planning to buy.
- Create a list of good and bad points along with the prices of all the houses you have visited and rate them accordingly before finalizing one home you will buy.
- It's good to involve a real estate professional when getting into property deals because they are aware of the risks involved and know how to handle property deals. But choose your home yourself as you'll be living in it, so even if it takes a little long to find the ideal home, let your word be the last word.
About 99acres .com:
99acres.com is the no.1, real estate portal in India. It was launched by Info Edge, in September 2005, as a gateway to the country's property bazaar, and an information ‘exchange' for buying, leasing and selling of all types of residential and commercial properties anywhere in the country. The website enables easy access to a huge property bank for netizens and allows for direct connect with realtors in over 200 cities in urban and remote parts of India. With properties of almost 1500 builders, 20,000 brokers and 40,000 individuals, the portal lists over 200000 properties. The site has a registered database of over 150000 users.
For more information or to buy, sell or rent property in India, please log to http://www.99acres.com
Related Tags: property, shop, buy, sell, land, building, rent, apartment, real estate in india, plot, shops, properties in india
Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- 5 Reasons to Buy Jasper Real Estate
Jasper is a small town in North Georgia and it is growing rapidly. Since North Georgia Foreclosures
- Ellijay Real Estate
Ellijay Georgia has always been known for it's outdoor activities and seasonal festivals. Downtown E
- How to Deal With Blocked Drains
A blocked drain is an occurrence that happens eventually to all households. You may have experienced
- The Benefits of Hiring a Plumbing Consultant
Your dream home may not always be brand new, with fresh paint and home essentials. There are certain
- The Worst Mistake You Can Make When You Apply to Rent a Home
A whole new class of people has become renters and potential renters in America during the last thre
- State of Individual Real Estate Markets
Everybody is well aware of the hit that the real estate market has taken over the past three years.
- Thoughts on Avoiding the Landlord Trap
I've heard several people say they would never invest in a multifamily rental property because they
- An Idea to Increase the Bottom Line of Your Investment Property
Are you pretty sure that you've already maximized the income coming from your property? If you've cl
- Finding the Value of a Piece of Investment Real Estate
There is a lot of confusion about how much investment property is really worth. We'll look at three
- Arkansas Land For Sale - Search Engine Optimization and Your Website
If you have Arkansas land for sale and are interested in advertising it on your website I have a few
Most viewed articles in this category:
- How High Did Home Prices Really Go
The U.S. Census Bureau released data on Tuesday that revealed where the nation's hottest markets wer
- New Homeowners Tips for Household Safety
With so many items on their ¡°buying a home¡± checklist, few homeowners take into considerati
- Truth About VA Foreclosures
Many people now days are finding themselves out of work and not being able to make the mortgage paym
- Avoid Rookie Real Estate Investing Mistakes
When Robert Kiyosaki, author of the Rich Dad book series, bought his first property he was, of cours
- Finding The Perfect Roommate On Craigslist
Craigslist, Roommates, and The Concerns Craigslist is "great" when it comes to looking for housing
- The Forgotten Secret To Selling Property - Simple, Quick And Cheap
Why spend big dollars trying to get people to drive a long way to see your house, when your best pro
- Get Amazing Results Selling Real Estate Online
This is the age of the internet. Why not take advantage of the widespread use of the internet to ad
- Dallas Real Estate Information
In the United States, Dallas is considered as the second leading state according to the area. If any
- The Largest Private Equity Indian Real Estate Deal
In the largest private equity deal won by the real estate sector, Morgan Stanley Real Estate has inv
- Fractional Real Estate Ownership
Fractional ownership of vacation ski condos is growing in popularity. Park City Utah a popular ski t