Set of My Thoughts Dated 30.10.08
Set of my thoughts dated 30.10.08
(1) Keep good relations with all around you especially in your colony and at the site of work place because they are the first who shall be helping you when you are in crises.
(2) Read books because after leaving school, college and training institutions, the books are the teachers for us and we learn so many things from these books which had been ignored by the teachers who had been teaching us.
(3) We do not know the world shall unite and form one government and we also do not know there shall be one religion and all religions shall merge in one religion, but till that time come we must create friendship with the man who has come in contact with us.
(4) Your family members are the first people who have been sent by God Himself and therefore, they are the first best friends and we must accept this reality.
(5) We should not discuss what God is and who established God on this earth because the concept of God is with us since time immemorial and we are not in a position to find out the truth.
(6) We are not in a position to count the helps which our parents had afforded to us and therefore, we should never waste our time on this exercise. We must be thankful to the parents and must accept that they had afforded all type of heop to us and we must be thankful to them.
(7) Do not stop making progress because life become bore when we do not go ahead like water of a river. Progress and change give us booster to us and we make more progress.
(8) Since woman is physically weak a man should avoid utilizing his power and strength on her . We must accept that she is physically weak and should not touch his body utilizing our force.
(9) You yourself are the first person who can understand what is wrong with your body and therefore, you must examine yourself daily so that you may approach a doctor before the trouble becomes serious.
(10) Bath room and conducting daily exercise are the best points where you can examine your body and can take remedial measures. Therefore, when you are in the bath room and when you are conducting daily exercise, you must have your mind on each part of your body and must find out the difficulty.
(11) Your sins and your daughters are the people who shall be looking after you when you are old and a diseased person. The duties shall not be performed well by people deployed against wages.
(12) You may be knowing much about yourself, but if people are asked, they shall be telling more things about you and most of these things could not be in your calculations.
(13) No man on earth can speak the truth and truth only and therefore, all those are declaring something on oath are committing a crime, a sins or a misconduct.
(14) God is fear to us and nothing more and if we have faith in God that is also out of fear and compulsion.
(15) God had never come on this earth and shall not come on this earth and face us because we have got so many complaints against Him and He shall not like to listen to all these complaints.
Related Tags: if we start writing our thoughts, one day people shall recognise us
Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Five Points on Life Dated 26.11.2008
Five points on life---dated 26.11.2008 1. We shall have to live t
- Set of My Likings Dated 26.11.2008
Set of my likings dated 26.11.2008 1. I like that there should be one religion in th
- Set of My Thoughts Dated 17.11.2008
Set of my thoughts dated 17.11.2008 (1) You should try your best and if you are not
- Set of My Thoughts Datged L8.11.2008
Set of my thoughts dated l8.11.2008. 1. In spite of presence of G
- In our Daily Life Quotations are so Essential
Use quotations at strategically selected moments. You have probably been told by teachers to provid
- Allah Annihilated All That Pharaoh and His Folk Had Done Of...
Many people do not know Allah. This series (1-66) is an attempt to help them to know their Creator.
- When Pharaoh and His Folk Cried: O Moses! Pray for Us Unto Your Lord?
Many people do not know Allah. This series (1-65) is an attempt to help them to know their Creator.
- Set of My Thoughts Dated 04.11.2008
Set of my thoughts dated 4.11.2008 (1) You should try your best and if you are not i
- Pithy Prose: the Wit & Wisdom of Eric Hoffer
by Philip Yaffe Part 10 of an occasional series I am a collector of quotations. I have been ev
- Set of My Likings Dated 28.10.2008
Set of my likings dated 28.10.2008. (1) I want that all this process of killing shou
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Inspiration Given By Confucius
When considering the nature of things, a variety of historical figures are cited as influential. Whi
- Inspiration and the Great Mahatma Gandhi
In the last 100 years, it is hard to imagine a more inspirational figure than Mahatma Gandhi. After
- Inspirational and Humorous Thoughts on Life
Life is the great mystery for you and me. Frankly, it can get a bit complex, but at least there is r
- The Historical Impacts of " Who Said Woe Unto Me?" in Bible and Quran
According to the Bible, King David, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Job, Micah, the Philistines and, the daughter
- How to Profit From Essay Writing
Teachers love assigning essay writings. The funny thing is that they admit it easily. Moreover, they
- Essay Types: Persuasive Writing
Persuasiveness is one of the means by which people rich success in life. You do not have such a skil
- Female Entrepreneurs Motivation Quotes Law of Attraction Quotes
Gandhi: "We must be the change we wish to see."; "Happiness is when what you think, what you say
- Spiritual Self Improvement Quotes Reincarnation and Death: A Kuan Yin Perspective
Early in 2004 trance channel Lena Lees began her psychic transmissions of Goddess Kuan Yin's mod
- Self Improvement Spiritual Quotes New Age Spirituality - Your Personal Journey of Discovery!
"The way you think, not only affects your own life, but others around you - it affects your worl
- Five Points on Life Dated 22.10.2008
Five points on life dated 22.10.2008 (1) It is an old saying that mos