The Best VoIP Reseller Program One Can Get
Remember the old days when Internet was literally unheard of? Initially people could hardly think of a single advantage of this online service. The craze slowly caught on as people started becoming aware of it and new innovations were added to it. One of the latest service that Internet provides is the VoIP call termination service. At first VoIP might sound Greek to some. However it is no rocket science. VoIP stands for voice over Internet protocol and is a technology which transmits calls over Internet virtually.
Since optical fiber wires are completely brushed aside and it depends solely on Internet, the cost of call transmission is less than half the cost of calling through your old phone lines. This is one of the main reasons why increasingly large number of people have started to depend on VoIP services for their communication needs. Availability of high speed Internet has acted as a catalyst in its growth.
With demand for VoIP service augmenting everyday, it is the VoIP resellers who are counting big bucks. VoIP offers a great opportunity for its resellers. What makes the field of resellership so popular is not the bounteous customers that it presents in a silver platter but also the fact that it is incredibly easy to become a VoIP reseller.
VoIP service providers offer two VoIP reseller programs which provide it convenient and profitable for anyone to become a reseller namely - standard program and platinum program.
Benefits of Standard IP telephony Program -
1. Low Or No investment - Some voice over IP providers provide you with all the infrastructure and hardware required for call termination. So you do not have to worry about investing large sum of money in it.
2. Make Best Use Of Your Skills - If you think that marketing is your forte and you have an extensive client list then make optimum use of it by becoming a IP reseller. A ready made platform will be provided by the service provider and you are to only take that to your clients.
3. Maximum Profit With Minimum Investment - Since you do not have to invest a substantial amount whatever you earn will be your profit. Additionally, look around for those VoIP providers who only charge you for minutes utilized and let you resell the services at a rate decided by you. As a result your profits will be controlled by you.
4. Billing Panel - Online real time billing is provided by voice over IP providers which helps the resellers to monitor their clients accounts online, provides easy recharge options among other benefits.
Benefits Of Platinum IP Telephony Reseller Program -
Besides all the advantages of the standard program, platinum reseller program gives the resellers the advantage to completely re-brand the service under their own brand. This is a great opportunity for those who want take advantage of their brand image.
Related Tags: voip reseller, branded voip reseller, voip reseller program, white label voip, private label voip, voip reseller opportunity, branded reseller voip, business voip reseller, ip reseller program, ip telephony program, standard reseller program
Enjoy the best and increasing benefits of VoIP Reseller Program provided by branded VoIP Reseller.Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Voip Phone Service: What Providers Are Out There
If you are interested in switching to the VoIP technology to make your calls, one of the first and m
- Voip Pbx Phone Systems - Unify Multiple Locations
VoIP PBX phone systems are helpful telecommunication solutions for businesses with offices in severa
- Why Should You Avail Call Back Services?
Today, till the time you don't tell the customers about 'Why' they should opt for certain service, t
- How To Order Toll Free Number For Your Business
The most important technological equipment needed in business is telephone and also it is very essen
- How To Make Cheap Calls To India Using Voip
Many people may still have family back in India. Moving to another country may have been necessary t
- How Voip Has Made Cheap Calls To India Possible
Calling India has been an issue for companies who operate outside of the country for a long time, as
- Negatives Of Hosted Phone System
Every system has its own pros and cons and it is not possible to have a system that is flawless. We
- Make Low Cost International Calls With Call Back Services
Call back is referred to those cases when the originator of a call is immediately called back as a r
- Voip - Advancement In Communication Technology
VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol that is a revolutionary advancement in the communicatio
- Why Voip Is Good For Business
(Establish and maintain business telephonic communications without the additional cost of providing
Most viewed articles in this category:
- The VoIP revolution and digital phones
Digital phones, working with “Voice Over Internet Protocol” (VoIP), have many advantages
- VoIP Spam - Voice Advertisement
Voice to Phone Advertisement over VoIP, or SPIT (Spam over IP Telephony), is a security threat with
- Moving Your Office? Use This Unique Opportunity to Refresh Your Telecommunications Technology
In moving to a new location, you are disrupting all your current processes anyway. Why not take adva
- Call Accounting Software Evolution
Call accounting software is a system that records, translates and reports on telephone call activity
- Vonage Voice Over IP Explained
This article will explain how Vonage voice over IP phone service works and discuss the pros and cons
- VOIP: Different Perspectives
VOIP or voice over internet protocol has become the buzzword for the online community, the techno ge
- What You Must Know Before Buying a VOIP Handset
With the recent growth in VOIP and internet telephones, there has also been an increase in the selec
- IP Phones
IP phones allow its users to speak over an IP network, which could be either Internet or intranet. I
- How VoIP works
Before we understand the working system of VoIP technology it is essential for us to understand the
- VOIP Phone Services : the Yardstick for Voice Telephony
VOIP is the latest inflexion in the world of voice telephony. A VOIP provider would route your call