3 Ways To Find The Best Deals On Plus Size Clothing On EBay
1. Misspellings and Typos - These are called hidden auctions, because they won't show up when a bidder searches for the correctly spelled term. For instance, when looking for a specific brand of clothing like Avenue I look for a seller who may have misspelled Avenue in the title to their auction. This means that the auction won't get as much traffic and less bidding competition for me. If you go to fatfingers.com and put in the name brand that you are looking for, it will run an eBay search of every common misspelling pointing out all the hidden auctions to you.
2. Look in the descriptions as well. I once found a great boutique name brand dress by searching for the name brand and clicking the box under eBay's search box that says "search title and description". Because the seller didn't include the name brand in the title, I didn't have any bidding competition and I got the dress for $2. I just skimmed the auction titles to find one that didn't have the name brand listed.
3. Use eBay's search tools to narrow the field. When searching on eBay I use the tools on the left hand of the screen to narrow the field. Take advantage of these. Sometimes it can be overwhelming looking at thousands of auctions so I will put in my budget amount and look at auctions only ending in the next 24 hours to make my search more manageable. Only auctions that are currently less than my maximum amount and ending in 24 hours will show up.
There are tons of deals to be had on eBay and using these searching tips should help you weed them out and make them more available to you. Happy Searching!!
Related Tags: ebay, clothing, auctions, size, plus
Interested in finding other great online resources for shopping for plus size women's clothing? Check out Anne's website http://www.plussizebarginsonline.com.Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Women's Intimate Wear Has A Highly Competitive Market
Well I'm going to introduce you to this particular market which is growing rapidly. For considering
- Marc Jacobs Might Give Us More
Marc Jacobs has brought us classics and much to talk about with his two lines: Marc Jacobs and Marc
- Up and Coming Designer - Mobolaji Dawodu
Mobolaji Dawodu (pronounced Mo-bo-lah-gi Dah-wu-doo) is a young man with vision, ambition, creative
- How to Buy Celtic Jewelry
The traditions of the Celtic people and Celtic jewelry go back for centuries. The Celtic people were
- Imitation Leather 2 Seater Sofas
Imitation leather 2 seater sofas are known for their unique style and fashion statements. These Imit
- 5 Tips on How to Find the Best Wholesale Jewelry
Whether you're a fashion retailer, an e-tailer, an eBay seller, or you simply want to earn some extr
- The Classiness of Sporting Designer Urban Clothing
Your apparel is a very important part of life when living in the city or suburbs. It reveals to othe
- Fashion Stylists - The Emerging Class in the Fashion Industry
Want to change the way you look? Want some trendy clothes for the season? Never seem to know what to
- Your Gucci Handbag Tells the World You Have Good Fashion Sense
For many women, there is no question about it. Ownership of a Gucci handbag is the ultimate sign of
- Women's Dooney And Burke Handbag Accessory - Background and Style Options
Women's Dooney And Burke Handbag Accessory - The History And Different Style Options That You Can Ge
Most viewed articles in this category:
- The Art of Dressing for Your Body Shape Made Simple...Curvy Girl Style!
--->>>OVAL:You Have a Fuller Bustline and a Less Defined Waist With More Narrow Shoulders and Legs.-
- Dialaphone Has World's First Official Photos Of The Lg Prada Phone
Everyone wants to keep up to date with gossip, especially when it comes to fashion and the world's m
- Is a Prada Milano Handbag Suitable for the Trendy Gal?
Is a Prada Milano Handbag almost a must-have for a trendy girl? It depends actually.As most fashion
- The History Of Coats For Women
The coat is a real newcomer in the woman's wardrobe because until the late 19th century women prefer
- Latin Dress Styles - Why They Drive Both Men And Women Crazy With Desire!
All things Latin are considered romantic and sexy, this includes their dances, their men, women and
- Designer Lingerie - Tips for Successful On-line Buying
Men - trust me, every woman's dream gift is beautiful, quality, silk or lace designer lingerie! But
- The Gloves of The Past and Present
Gloves are increasingly becoming a necessity accessory item these days. Do you wear an evening gown
- The History of Fashion
The history of fashion is segmented into decades. The fashion timeline that will be explored in this
- Stretch Jeans
Almost a century ago, Levi Strauss created what came to be the first modern jeans. This universal yo
- Men's Shoes and Italy
Italy has always been associated with fashion. There are a lot famous designers who were born in Ita