Urinary Tract Infection Home Remedies - Cure Bladder Infection With These Natural Health Secrets
Did you know that millions of people choose to cure their bladder infection with simple urinary tract infection home remedies? In fact, many experts believe that many simple remedies for bladder infections are more effective than antibiotics. However, pharmaceutical companies are doing everything they can to keep doctors prescribing antibiotics that only work 75% of the time.
Fact! Did you know that 25% of people who take antibiotics for U.T.I.s will redevelop the infection in a few months?
If you are sick of redeveloping an infection month after month? If you are looking for a sure way to cure every urinary tract infection? If you are interested in preventing future infections? Here are some natural health secrets your doctor should have shared with you.
Natural Remedies and Urinary Tract Health
I understand that antibiotics are convenient because you can pop a little pill and forget about it the rest of the day. However, there is a major problem with U.T.I. antibiotics that doctors are not sharing with you! Antibiotics derive from the term 'no life'. They 'work' because they kill all bacteria in the urinary tract.
This would be the perfect treatment if you only had 'bad' bacteria. Unfortunately, your body has billions of tiny bacteria that are good and bad. Many of the 'good' bacteria which is helpful is often killed by antibiotics. This often leads to further infections and creates an unbalanced urinary tract. This is part of the reason why many people continually redevelop infection after infection.
The good news is that natural health works to do the exact opposite. Natural remedies work because they help boost the immune system to naturally kill the bacteria. They also naturally keep the bacteria from clinging to the lining of the urinary tract.
And finally, by keeping your urinary tract healthy; you may never have to deal with an infection again!
Urinary Tract Infection Home Remedy Secrets
The best treatment plan is to keep the E coli out of the urinary tract. Here are some secrets that you should know before you use antibiotics.
1. Flush and Don't Kill! The best treatment is to flush the bacteria! Killing the E coli bacteria will only lead to bacteria developing a resistance to antibiotics. Therefore, we recommend a natural remedy using cranberries. Only eating cranberries or drinking cranberry juice will not work by itself.
2. Enzymes and Potassium - A quick way to attack 'bad' bacteria is with apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is rich in enzymes and potassium, as well as other trace minerals. Most sufferers are deficient in healthy enzymes and potassium. It can be used as a natural antibiotic that can also help flush the infection. We recommend mixing one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 8 ounces of warm water. Because of the bad taste you can also add honey.
3. Avoid these Foods - Did you know that foods with high acid content will often make your symptoms worse? You should cut these foods out of your diet while your body flushes the bacteria: coffee, tea, chocolate, oranges, pineapple, strawberries, tomatoes, carbonated drinks, chicken and steak.
4. Fiber - We strongly recommend eating high fiber foods along with water during the cure and for prevention. Foods with high fiber and water naturally flush the body of many impurities including bacteria. Drink plenty of water each day! And you should also switch to foods with high dietary fiber (3-4 grams of dietary fiber per serving).
5. A U.T.I Natural Remedy - We also strongly recommend a simple 12 hour remedy that works with all of these tips. The best remedy is one that flushes your urinary tract while using cranberries (tablets) to keep the bacteria from clinging to the walls. A step by step remedy can be found in this U.T.I. Remedy Report.
A Researched Remedy
Would you try a 100% guaranteed Urinary Tract Infection Home Remedy if it was offered? Of course, who wouldn't?
If you are interested in the only satisfaction guaranteed home remedy, please visit our Urinary Tract Infection Home Remedies website. Our step by step treatment is researched based and guaranteed to work!
Related Tags: treatment, natural health, cranberries, e coli, tablets, barton publishing, urinary tract infection home remedies, cure bladder infection
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer a simple, step by step urinary tract infection remedy report. To be U.T.I. free in less than 12 hours, please visit us today for a very affordable report.
Urinary Tract Infection Home Remedies
Recent articles in this category:
- Prrevent Alzheimer's Disease With Natural Lifestyle
No other disease stirs more fear than Alzheimer's disease. This mind robbing affliction is presently
- Stop Heartburn -heartburn Home Remedies
Heartburn consists in a burning sensation that starts in the lower part of the chest and can extend
- Biomagnetic Therapy - The History Of Healing With Magnets
At first glance, it may seem that using magnets for healing is a recent phenomenon, but using magnet
- Salvia Divinorum Ingestion And Possible Side Effects
Salvia divinorum is a psychoactive mint which is used in traditional spiritual practices. This drug
- Upper Back Pain - Natural And Alternative Treatments For Backache Relief
Upper back pain is not normally the result of a spinal disorder, but it is more likely to be caused
- Aromatherapy Massage Activates Your Emotional Memory
Aromatherapy is body and skin care treatments use essential oils to make you feel calm, relaxed, or
- Muscle Joint Pain Treatment And Herbal Remedies That Work Effectively
Muscle and joint pain is not at all a rare medical condition. It can be the result of certain diseas
- Lower Back Pain - 7 Useful Herbs And Herbal Remedies For Treating Lower Backache
Lower back pain is a common medical condition that affects almost everybody at some point or another
- Hip Joint Pain Causes And Effective Natural Ways To Get Relief
The pain in hip joint is also very painful. There are many causes of hip joint pain. Some of the mos
- Complementary Alternative Medicine For Cfs- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Have you or someone you are acquainted with been diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? This condi
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Natural Remedy for Yeast Infection - Candida Albicans Symptom Help
For many people the cycle of yeast infection is complicated often by the use of antibiotics leads t
- Why Use Beeswax Candles? Beeswax Candles vs Paraffin
When you compare beeswax candles vs paraffin, pure beeswax candles are:More economicalBetter for you
- The Eyes Are the Soul of the Body - Iridology is Not a New Science
Iridology is by no means a new science. It is often said that "The eyes are the key to a person's s
- Aromatherapy: Your Guide to Essential Oils for Healing (A-B) from Aches to Burns
ACHES & PAINS - Chamomile, Juniper, Lavender, Rosemary, Marjoram, Birch, Clary Sage, Clove, Geranium
- The Healing Benefits of Vegetable Oils and How you Can Use Them in Home Remedies
The healthiest oils are made of olives, flax seeds, walnuts and cedar nuts. Peanut oil and corn oil
- Boost your Immune System
The main function of the immune system is to protect the body against various infections. It is the
- Whipworm Infestation A Possible Crohns Disease Treatment?
There are many alternative treatments for Crohn's disease; aloe vera isn't the only remedy out there
- Natural Herbs - Power of Herbal Medicine
Natural herbs can be used to cure many health problems. Here are a few ways in which you too can imp
- Miracle Healer, John of God of Brazil
THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE from around the world diagnosed as terminal or incurable by modern medicine trav
- What is Nutritional Healing
Nutritional Healing is an established scientific approach aimed at balancing the needs of the human