Cheating Spouse: 45 Clues Your Partner May be Having an Affair-From Barrington and Mchenry, IL
Are you worried that your partner may be cheating on you? The following are tell-tale signs that frequently appear when someone is having an affair.
1. You find birth-control pills in her medicine cabinet, and you've had a vasectomy.
2. Mutual friends start acting strangely toward you because they either know about the cheating or have been told stories about what a horrible partner you are.
3. Your partner stops confiding in and seeking advice from you.
4. You discover a new e-mail account your partner opened that you did not know existed.
5. Your partners hours or level of reliability becomes irregular or keeps changing.
6. Your partner suddenly becomes concerned about his or her appearance.
7. Your partner buys a cell phone and does not let you know about it.
8. Your partner opens a separate cell phone account that is billed elsewhere.
9. You discover your husband carrying condoms and you are on the pill.
10. Your partner begins to delete all incoming phone calls from the caller ID.
11. Your partner starts deleting all incoming e-mails when he or she used to let them accumulate.
12. Because of guilt your partner becomes accusatory and starts questioning your fidelity.
13. Your partner begins to raise odd hypothetical questions such as, Do you think it is possible to love more than one person at a time?
14. He or she suddenly starts buying new clothes or special toiletries.
15. Your husband suddenly starts insisting that the child seat, toys, etc., are kept out of his car.
16. Your partner suddenly stops wearing his or her wedding ring.
17. Your husband has a sudden desire to be helpful with the laundry.
18. Your partner has unexplained scratches or bruises on his or her neck or back.
19. Your partner suddenly wants to try new love techniques.
20. Your partner stops having sex with you for no apparent reason.
21. He/she suddenly becomes critical of your sex life together.
22. Your partner supposedly works a lot of overtime, but it is not reflected in the paycheck.
23. Your partner suddenly starts finding reasons to unexpectedly leave the house.
24. You accidently discovered that your partner took a vacation day or personal time from work which you did not know about.
25. Your partner displays a sudden interest in a different type of music or entertainment.
26. Your spouses coworkers start appearing uncomfortable in your presence.
27. Your spouse has a sudden preoccupation with his or her appearance.
28. Your spouse spends an excessive amount of time on the computer, especially after you have gone to bed.
29. Your spouse is oddly not hungry at the usual times because he or she has already eaten with someone else.
30. Your spouse suddenly finds reasons to be away from home.
31. Your partners clothes smell of an unfamiliar perfume or after-shave. You may see lipstick or make-up on your husband's shirt.
32. The amount of money being deposited into your checking account unexpectedly drops off.
33. You find unaccounted for lingerie or other small gift-type items that you never saw before.
34. Your spouse seems unnecessarily irritable around you and is easily angered.
35. You get phone calls where a caller hangs up when you answer.
36. Your spouse becomes disinterested in home activities.
37. Your intuition or gut feeling tells you that your spouses interest is elsewhere.
38. Your spouse has a sudden change in attitude towards those in the home.
39. Your spouse uses a low voice or whisper or hangs up quickly when on the phone.
40. Your wife has an atypical glow about her.
41. Your spouse starts engaging in atypical or erratic behavior.
42. Your spouse starts leaving the house unexpectedly.
43. Your wife sleeps with her purse by the bed.
44. Your partner goes to the store for groceries and comes home 5 hours later.
45. Your spouse tells you that you can reach him or her at a different telephone number.
Related Tags: cary, crystal lake, affair, mistress, dundee, sneak, barrington, huntley, lake-in-the-hills
Dr Shery is in Cary, IL, near Algonquin, Crystal Lake, Marengo and Lake-in-the-Hills. He's an expert psychologist. Call 1 847 516 0899 and make an appt orlearn more about counseling at: http://www.carypsychology.comYour Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- The Resurgence of Fred Perry Clothing
Summer might long be over and Wimbledon may be a distant memory, however the fashion is a year round
- Uncovering Men's Tank Tops
I don't know a thing about you, but I'll bet that you have worn a tank top. Tank tops have also been
- Make Use of Silk Scarves to Take Good Care of Your Skin
In the event you are new about silk scarves, you could never read about this particular feature of s
- Just For Men Scarves - the Preference For Guys in the Vogue Domain
If you are not certain what style of present you could provide for men, maybe you can consider men s
- Think Black Friday Shopping is Beyond Your Budget?
Moms who are juggling the bills and still trying to provide the perfect holiday gift to loved ones a
- How to Make Conscious Shopping Choices
Many people have heard the phrase "voting with your dollars" and they understand that it means your
- Silk Scarves - Unique Present Approach in Xmas Seasons
The most prevalent silk add-on is scarves, and many focus is presented on inspired designing on thes
- Benefits of an Aloe Vera Shampoo
A lot of people are not aware of the specific benefits that using an aloe vera shampoo can do to the
- How Effective is the Power of Your Subconscious Mind?
Most people are bombarded with this thought whenever they feel weak and wish to affect certain chang
- Silk Scarf - the Record For Human Being in the Style History
Throughout the 19th and 20th centuries the worldwide recognition of silk scarves developed dramatica
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Surf and Turf: the Race Track
Surf and Turf: The Race TrackOne of the favorite places for The G to hang out at, especially in Summ
- Are You Looking For Cholesterol Drugs Without Side Effect?
High cholesterol level is probably one of the widely spread complication among Americans. Almost for
- Friday the 13th could be a lucky day?
Friday the 13th sounds unlucky ? Traditional superstition ? And a lot of people dislike it and beli
- Don't Judge A Man
Our world is full of bad tongues, fault-finders, gossipers, mockers, and insulters but do these grou
- When Personalized Gifts Make a Difference
Finding the right gifts for a particular occasion is always a challenging task. Sometimes it is nic
- Managing My Resistance: Learning To Flow With What Life Offers
One of the things that interests me most about conflict is the tendency to resist it and the ways in
- What Are Horoscopes Based On?
If you do not know much about astrology, you may wonder what are horoscopes based on and how astrolo
- 7 Dumbest Relationship Mistakes Smart People Make
We often find ourselves amid the wreckage of a love gone wrong, wringing our hands and asking, "Why
- Motivation as the heart of self improvement
You should be able to find several indispensable facts about Motivation in the following paragraphs
- Is Complete Abstinence from Use of Paychoactive Substances Necessary for Recovery?
Can a sober alcoholic in recovery who has no history of abuse of marijuana, use marijuana without