37 Weeks Pregnant - It's Nearly Time To Give Birth
By 37 weeks pregnant your baby weighs approximately 6 - 6.5 pounds and is around 21 inches long. Your baby is continuing to gain weight, generally around 1 ounce per day.
At this stage of pregnancy your baby may now have a full head of hair that has grown to around an inch long. If your baby is born without hair, don't worry, there is nothing wrong. Some babies simply just don't have hair at birth.
The position of your baby changes at 37 weeks pregnant. You will notice that your baby is now dropping down from your tummy to your pelvis. This is another sign that labor is just around the corner.
At 37 weeks pregnant the average woman has gained an extra 20 - 30 pounds, most in her belly. The good news though is that at this stage of pregnancy your weight gain is over. Don't be surprised if you even lose a pound or two before delivery.
Most likely, you've also noticed that your uterus has stopped growing. Again, at 37 weeks pregnant this is normal. It should measure around 6 inches from your navel, and will remain there until you give birth.
By this time in your pregnancy I'm sure you are anxiously counting the days left until your due date. Remember to keep in mind that you could go earlier or later than your actual due date. Be sure that daddy is ready.
Well, you've made it to 37 weeks pregnant and the blessed day is nearly here. Keep trying to get some rest and take care of yourself. The excitement of the future is almost here.
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Reprint Rights: You may reprint this article as long as you leave all of the links active and do not edit the article in any way.
Related Tags: pregnancy, pregnant, child birth, 37 weeks pregnant, pregnancy 37 weeks
You can find much more information on Home Remedy For Jock Itch as well as more helpful information on all types of ringworm at http://www.Ringworm.InfoFromA-z.com Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Tips For Healthy Pregnancy
For a healthy new baby, healthy pregnancy is a must. Every woman has a desire for a healthy pregnanc
- How To Make Your Pregnancy Healthy And Comfortable
Healthy pregnancy is the first and for most thing which the every mother desire for. This could only
- Morning Sickness Symptoms - 3 Signs That Morning Sickness Has Begun
Morning sickness is a normal part of pregnancy for most women. 7 of every 10 women will go through m
- End Morning Sickness - Get Rid Of Morning Sickness With 3 Easy Remedies
Morning sickness impacts four out of every five women. The symptoms and severity of morning sickness
- Ginger For Morning Sickness - 3 Ways To Utilize Ginger For Fast Morning Sickness Relief
Ginger is a potent herb, native to Asia that has various healing powers, one of which is eliminating
- Morning Sickness Cures - Survive Morning Sickness With 5 Proven Remedies
In the first phase of pregnancy, your body goes through rapid hormonal changes that will prepare you
- Morning Sickness Remedy - 3 Methods That Will Have You Feeling Better Instantly
For most women, morning sickness will be the most unpleasant time during pregnancy. Over seventy per
- The Best Vitamins And Minerals In Increasing Fertility
There are many natural treatments that can help improve the fertility of a couple. These natural tre
- Safe Exercises During Pregnancy-how To Safely Exercise During Pregnancy
Pregnancy is such a wonderful time in a woman's life. Having a little life growing inside you is suc
- Getting Tubes Untied: Pregnant After Tubal Ligation
Most people have heard to term getting your "tubed tied". This refers to the procedure called tubal
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Do You Have Any Doubts About Pregnancy Tests?
Read this and all doubts about pregnancy and pregnancy tests will be cleared.The fertilized egg plan
- Pregnancy Advice
The 10 Things You Should Do when you are pregnant, these are not the hardcore scientific stuff, just
- Deciphering The Fertility Calendar
If you are one of the many couples around the world that are trying to conceive, I'm sure you've see
- Getting Rid Of Stretchmarks
Getting rid of stretchmarks can be a difficult thing to do. They're ugly and make days at the beach
- Choosing the Sex of your Baby - the Moral Question
Some people oppose gender selection calling it an attempt at playing God. They believe that nature m
- Fun and Unique Baby Shower Decorating Ideas
Baby showers are a great way of announcing to the world that you are going to be a new mother. Since
- How To Plan a Baby Shower on a Budget
So you're throwing a baby shower, and have no idea what you need or where to go to plan your baby s
- How To Start Labor: What Works?
Overdue pregnancy can be physically and mentally challenging. If you have difficulties in sleeping,
- Holiday Season and Baby Showers - Should You Have Them?
People often wonder whether they should hold a baby shower during the hustle and bustle of the holid
- The Many Benefits of Breastfeeding
Many expectant mothers are told about the benefits of breastfeeding but many don't just realise how