G Spot and Side by Side Posistion
The G Spot for many women, it's a highly sensitive, highly erotic area that provides hours of pleasure. For others it's a knobbly bit that, when touched too much, creates an overwhelming sensation of needing a wee. Some women can't feel any sensation at all while others don't seem to have one at all.
- Side by Side Position 1 - If you've never tried having sex in a side by side position, then now is the time. Many couples find these positions are not only conducive to orgasms but it also allows for more physical contact and a mutual feeling of closeness which, let's be honest, you want to feel with a special partner. With this first example, you and your partner must lie on your sides facing each other. You'll need to be as close as possible. Also, make sure that your feet are facing your headboard. The sturdy surface will act as a brace for you when things get really hot. Now gently lift your partner's top leg in the air and slide inside her before placing her leg over yours.
She should wrap her leg around you to give you more leverage during penetration. This way the two of you can work together to set a rhythm pleasing to both of your bodies while you also continue some heavy foreplay.
- Side by Side Position 2 - Here's another way you can enjoy the side by side position while helping your partner reach orgasm. This time you won't be facing each other. Instead, you'll be on your side behind her. In order to penetrate her, you may need to raise her upper leg a little. Once you are inside and have found a steady thrusting rhythm you should gently lean her backward so she is almost lying on top of you. Now while you are still thrusting in and out of her vagina, use your hand or a vibrator to stimulate her clitoris.
- Rear Entry Position 1 - The rear entry position has long been heralded as one of the best positions to use to help a woman reach orgasm. However, you need to know the right positions to achieve maximum effectiveness.
Here's one way. Have your partner get in the "doggy style" position on the bed. You stand behind her. Now before you begin, ask her to lower her top half and raise up her bottom so that her back is arched. When she's comfortable, you can commence with penetration. In this position, you should be able to stimulate her G-spot (another sensitive area on a woman), plus you can reach below her and use your hand to massage her clitoris.
- Rear Entry Position 2 - While most rear entry positions require the "doggy style" position, this one does not. In fact, if your partner is partial to the missionary position, this may be a good one to try. Your partner stretches out on the bed face down while you straddle her body from behind. Once you're deep inside her, ask her to clench her legs together and cross her ankles. This position will keep your bodies close together, which many women enjoy. Plus, she can add even greater pleasure for herself by clenching and unclenching her PC muscle in time with your thrusts. Another benefit of this position is that if you have difficulty preventing yourself from ejaculating before your partner climaxes this technique will slow you down and can buy you some extra time.
- Rear Entry Position 3 - If your foreplay began with you giving your partner a bath, then this may be a good way to take it to the next level when she's ready. Keep the tub partially filled with warm water (and bubbles if you like). Your partner gets into the tub first and kneels down. She should be close to the faucet so you have plenty of room behind her. When you get into the tub, you'll kneel down behind her and penetrate her from behind. As you're both enjoying this, you can use a shower head to direct a stream of water directly on her clitoris or you can use a water-proof vibrator to stimulate her. Either method will work wonders, particularly if she has enjoyed masturbating in the tub before.
- Rear Entry Position 4 - One of the most erotic things for a woman to experience sometimes is being in complete control of the sex acts during a session. This position can make that possible. In this technique, you sit down on the bed with your legs straight out in front of you. Your partner lowers herself down onto your penis by straddling your legs and facing away from you. You do not move; you allow her to move in the anyway she wants and to set her own rhythm. This gives her more control so she can determine what feels the best for her while you enjoy the view from your end.
- Rear Entry Position 5 - Women do tend to enjoy this particular position more than others in the "doggy style" category, so it's definitely one you'll want to try out. As usual, your partner will be down on all fours. However, one of her legs should be lifted up at angle. Since this position is difficult to hold for long, you should assist her by sliding some soft pillows under leg to prop it up. Instead of penetrating from straight on, you'll want to
position yourself at an angle to her body. Now slowly insert your penis into her vagina all the way. Don't stop until your testicles brush against her bottom. Just as slowly, pull it out and repeat. You can speed up a little, but the idea with this technique is to use long, slow strokes. The deeper penetration gives you a better chance of stimulating her clitoris and/or her
G-spot, plus most men get off on watching their penis slide inside their partners. Maybe it's a little like watching a selfmade adult movie.
Related Tags: better sex, orgasm, female orgasm, multiple orgasms, female ejaculation, giving women orgasms, orgasm denial, woman orgasm, give your woman multiple orgasm, sexual pleasures, female masturbation
Gabrielle Moore is owner and founder of The G Spot Code, a site to help men give women a G Spot orgasm every time. Download your FREE Report from: http://www.femaleorgasmrevealed.com/femaleorgasm/Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- What to do After the Affair? - Seek Counseling or Get a Divorce?
Whether to stay married or not after the affair is a very difficult decision to make. When you first
- Important Things to Consider When Making Cheap But Good-Looking Wedding Invitations
Coming up with a great wedding invitation doesn't have to cost a fortune. Many brides these days opt
- DIY Beach Wedding Favor Ideas
One of the most fun and exciting themes for weddings is the beach theme. Whether you are holding you
- What You Should Consider Before Proposing
Getting engaged is one of the most exciting things you will ever do. As soon as you ask, your future
- Creating Wedding Table Plans With a Snowplough
One of the things people often don't seem to realise when it comes to creating wedding table plans i
- Tips on Choosing Jewellery For Weddings
Every bride knows exactly how important wedding jewelleries are, and it holds a big part in the plan
- Is Your Husband Having Emotional Affair? - What You Should Do
A husband having emotional affair with a colleague at work, an old friend or online does not automat
- How to Use Candles in a Wedding Ceremony
A person's wedding is the most awaited occasion in their lives and thus they wish for it to be perfe
- Unique Reception Entertainment on Your Wedding Day
People always look forward to weddings. Whether they are part of the entourage or just simply guests
- Wedding Guest List Issues - Children at Your Wedding
A wedding is generally an all-adult event, but with these times, where guests travel from miles away
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Mail Order Bride Success Rates
In recent years, thousands of young women have come to the USA by way of marriage to western men. Th
- Wedding Planning - Current Trends In Wedding Accessories
ATTIRE Wedding attire choices for WOMEN have become less traditional and more of personal preferenc
- Ukraine Brides - Wealth of Cultural Heritage
Before the girls become Ukraine brides they are fiances. An engagement ceremony takes place where bo
- Newest Place Card Holders of 2007
Soon a special event will be taking place in your life and it is a must to have your reception hall
- Brides Cut Wedding Flower Costs with DIY Arrangements
With the average cost of professional wedding flower arrangements running between $500-1200, it's no
- Back to Basics - Why Women are Attracted to Men?
Women are attracted to men and have been since the beginning of time because that's the way they wer
- 8 Steps for Choosing the Perfect Groom's Cake
Guess what? You don't have to follow tradition anymore! It's safe to say that your women gue
- Playing Santa
If you are a couple that is looking to spice up your sex life or you are kinky and looking for some
- Unique Wedding Favors
So you have finally made the decision to take the final step and get married. What an exciting time
- Newest Beach Wedding Favors of 2007
So your are soon to be married and are really thinking about having a destination wedding on the bea