Beauty Tips - How to Sparkle at a Party
If you want to look great at any party and standout from the crowd learn these quick beauty secrets and you will be the belle of the ball.
This year metallic is in as a theme and this allows for a dramatic stand out look.
Metallic and smoky eyes have been a big theme on the catwalks and other dramatic colours such as red and plum and electric blue
If you go for a standout colour or you want to be more conservative, the Beauty tips below will help get you noticed.
1. A great quick beauty secret is some false lashes. You can use alternate short and medium lashes to get a soft innocent look, or look more feline and vampy by using shorter lashes in the centre and medium ones to the side.
2. Eyes are one of your most important assets so make them the centre of attention.
3. Lips should be sexy! If you have pale skin you can use a blackish red lipstick, that will give you a gothic look or another standout colour such as purple.
4. For classy eye make up go for a silver - gold look with eye makeup. It gives an effervescent look and is the ultimate in sophistication.
Your nails if properly done will always get noticed, so what are the best colours for a party?
1. A French manicure is always classy and a safe choice but if you want to be a bit more daring and metallic crimson reds are a great option.
2. Try and match your lips to your nails. You communicate with both and this will make the upper body frame and make you look chic and sexy.
For a quick great look try the following - A long bob with a straight parting, which is a classic stylish look. It's extremely easy to do and the parting can be down the side or centre.
You can also tuck one side behind your ear so you can get some glitzy sparkly earrings.
1. Get your face prepared a day or two before.
The reason for this is if you have a facial on the day impurities tend to come to the surface and you don't want that on the night! Do 48 hours before to ensure your skin looks its best and simply exfoliate on the day.
2. Powdered skin always gives a uniform appearance so use concealer rather than foundation which can make your face look tired and mask like.
Relax in essential oils and let them moisturize and tone your skin on the day. Exfoliate the day before (not on the day) to avoid possible short term irritation. Make sure you moisturize all over afterwards.
Use strong smelling fragrances such as amber or musk, as they will give a pleasant scent in any party atmosphere.
Just a few beauty secrets that are quick and easy to do and of course there are many more - that will help you look your best on your big night.
Related Tags: fashion, style, secrets, party, beaty tips, evening wear
MORE FREE INFO
On how to aquire more social skills and more on self improvement visit our website for a huge resource of articles, features and downloads and at http://www.net-planet.org/index.html
Recent articles in this category:
- Perfume: Give Off the Right Signals
Perfume or aftershave is something most of us (if not all) have nowadays. It is part of your everyd
- Designer Perfume - Revel in the Aroma of Your Favorite Fragrance
Perfumes have been used since centuries and it has arrived much earlier than other cosmetics. Perfu
- Designer Fragrance - a Must Use Cosmetics for Fashion Conscious People
Designer fragrances are outstandingly popular due to the association of famous designer and celebri
- War Time Lipstick Tussy
While pondering about Beauty Industry, War scenarios and Cosmetics I searched the WWW and found a v
- The Ongoing Story of Shopping Malls in Gurgaon
Gone are the days when Indians had to switch from one shop to another to store goods of their choic
- Tips for Buying Designer Perfume for Women
Designer perfume for women is now available for wholesale or retail. Many men and women do not know
An anklet, ankle chain, or ankle bracelet is an ornament worn around the ankle. Barefoot anklets an
- The Taste of the World
When it comes to fast food restaurants in the Philippines, Jollibee is always the word of mouth all
- Peranakan Beaded Slippers
'Kasut Manek', literally meaning 'shoe beads', is a type of shoe that dates back to the early twent
An anorak or parka is a type of heavy jacket with a hood, often lined with fur or fake fur, so as t
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Ugly Can Be Around the Eye of the Beholder. Look in the Mirror and See for Yourself
Botox Hopefully, you will find for yourself, while navigating around my site, that I have tried m
- Natural Skin Care - How Vitamin C Based Clinique Cosmetics Can Work Wonders for your Skin
One of the most popular and widely used anti-aging skin ingredients is of course Vitamin C. In anti-
- Your Survival Guide To The Jungle Of Botox Treatments: Everything You Need To Know About Botox Inj
What is Botox? It derives from the bacteria Clostridium botulinum. In nature, large quantities of th
- With Skincare Now a Billion-dollar Industry, Which Cream or Cleanser Should you Use?
The average female is always in search of ways to improve her look or alter her appearance. Most of
- Manicure - How to Get Healthy, Stylish & Sexy Nails
Looking after your nails via a manicure is something that will make you look good feel good and some
- Hairstyles - Hair Care Tips to Look Younger Instantly!
Your hairstyle is one of your major assets so you need to use it to its full advantage. Here we will
- Sunless Tanners - the Votes are in
Want a great tan? Duh! Then you want a great sunless tan. If you've been paying attention at all to
- Skin Care - Best Skincare Products to Look Younger Instantly!
Here are some instant skincare tricks that will help you roll back the years instantly. These
- There is a Perfume for Everyone
Perfumes are an essential part of our everyday life. They were first used in Egypt, but are now used
- Fresh: Daily Beauty Guide
For a busy woman on the go, it is a challenge to make sure that you completed your daily beauty regi