10 Tips To Sell That House Fast And Clear Those Debts!
Now its more important than ever to pay attention, and to do the following things in order to secure a quick sale.
1) get a notebook and a pen, and formulate your plan. Write it all down. Who you need to speak to, the things that you need to do, how much you want to sell it for and when. Remember, that a bad plan is always better than no plan,
2) you will have your list of things to do, but we recommend dividing your property into sections and writing a "Get It Done List" for each one. Appearance is everything. Start with the front garden and the front facing exterior of the property, then the back garden, and finally the interior on a room by room basis,
3) the emphasis should be on presenting a clean, bright property free from clutter. By the way, getting rid of any junk always makes you feel better so that's a bonus. So get yourself a trailer and dump any of the excess junk that you have accumulated. When people move house this is what they need to do sooner or later anyway, so get ready to move,
4) once your property is in its most presentable condition, (this should take you a couple of days at most - do not delay unnecessarily) get in contact with a number of estate agents to discuss a realistic sale figure. It is important that you speak with more than one agent to get a true feel for what is both an achieveable and fair price for your property,
5) do some research of your own, (quite easily done on the internet or by having a drive around) to understand where your competition may be coming from in terms of properties similar to your own that are on the market right now, and this will also give you a better feel for which agent is most intune with the local property market,
6) your next step is to select an agent. The things to consider here are how do they intend to market your property, how do their sale fees compare, who do you think is most likely to achieve a sale, who has the greatest experience or results in terms of sales, what have they sold in your area in the last year,
7) it is extremely important that once you have taken the time to make your property look good from the outside that you have a big, visible and eye-catching sign placed on your property. Afterall, it is your intention to achieve a quick sale, and a sign on your property will definitely be one of the most effective types of advertising to people in your locality,
8) use the internet. There are a variety of websites that you can upload your property details to for free, or for a low cost and right now more and more people are going online to look for property. To increase the likelihood of getting people interested in your property take good quality photos, adn upload them and use a clear and simple description of your property,
9) If you really need to sell your property fast, consider contacting the various property buying companies that can either be found online or in your local newspaper. The typically pay less than the market value of your property, but normally complete sales reasonably quicker and aren't in a chain,
10) Relax and remember that it will all work out just fine. It always does!
Related Tags: make money, sell property, sell your house, repossessions, clear debts, north east england
We specialise in buying property fast in the North East of England.If you're interested in speaking to us about a quick sale, then call us on 0870 850 9576, or go to http://www.homesaleni.co.ukYour Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Personal Finance & The Needed Momentum
Possession of personal cash flow plan and the dream of having financial freedom might make it harder
- Need An Ebt Card Or Food Stamps?
Applying for food stamps can be a very overwhelming and embarrassing task. Knowing what to expect th
- Quick Money Loans What You Should Know
If you are looking for a quick money loan there are a few sources available, and just like any other
- Same Day Cash Loans - Quick Help When Fiscal Requirements Force You
Life of human being is completely dependent on cash that establishes the life of one comfortable or
- Unemployed Loans - Don't Accept Debacle Against Fiscal Requirements
In today's time, what imperative complication is increasing at the rapid pace for people? It is the
- Get A Secured Credit Card To Rebuild Your Credit
The recession has spoiled the financial plans of many. Some have maxed their credit cards out, other
- Ways To Create Profitable Cfd Trading Strategies
Understanding the connection between 2 significant ratios is the key to having winning CFD trading s
- Can I Save Money At An Outlet Store?
Everyone loves to know they are getting a good deal when they are shopping for something. It could b
- Used Car Donation Program Worth The Cause?
Used car donation program may not be the best option for many. Before you call me selfish and Paroch
- Who Controls A Business's Asset When It Files For Bankruptcy?
Individuals who wake up and find themselves knee deep in debt, with no recourse to repay the debt, h
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Proposed Changes to Bankruptcy Law in Scotland
A bill has been proposed in Holyrood, the Scottish Parliament, which would align Scotland’s ba
- How To Create Your Own Emergency Fund
Do unexpected car repairs, quarterly insurance payments or unexpected medical bills find you hard pr
- How To Make A Personal Budget
There are many types of budgets that people use in their daily life. For instance, there are budget
- Easy Cash Loans To Meet Immediate Cash Need In The Most Convenient Way
A financial crunch can happen to anyone at anytime in life. A few years back, I was stuck in the sam
- Credit Counselors Offer Advice to Avoid Debt This Christmas
The holiday season is a great time of year for most of us, but it's also a time of year when we want
- Save More/Spend Less - Become a Saver not a Spender
Our personality and lifestyles affects our ability to save. Most every action we take (including tho
- Saving Money In College
Have you ever found yourself eating Cheerios for dinner while sitting in your dorm thinking about ho
- Seek Unsecured Loans And Avoid The Threat Of Repossession
It is quite natural that people don't want to have the threat of repossession of their property whil
- Investing - Tax Shelters Equals Big Fine For KPMG
What happens when a world renowned accounting firm decides to market tax shelters to its elite clien
- Teaching Kids to Save--It's More Than Just Numbers
Did you know?<b>• The fastest growing group of bankruptcy filers is those 25 and you