Wouldn't You Be Happy To Find A Pure Plant Remedy For Quitting Smoking?
People who meditate often used therapeutic-grade essential oil of myrtle for its calming and uplifting qualities. It has often been suggested that using myrtle oil can be helpful for those seeking to overcome self-destructive behavior, particularly those who need help quitting smoking.
Plant Origin: Tunisia, Morocco
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from leaves
Modern Uses: Some powerful self healing secrets and general uses:
· Myrtle is known to be a pure plant remedy for getting rid of addictions and addictive behavior and is quite emotionally cleansing.
· When diffused, it is beneficial for relieving stress, calming fear and reducing nervous tension. Myrtle is known to be elevating euphoric to some people.
· It is great for cleansing to the outside of the body, as therapeutic-grade essential myrtle oil is a popular treatment for acne and oily skin.
· It is useful for its astringent properties and can also be useful in shampoo for those with oily hair.
· Myrtle is thought to be a useful aid for psoriasis, inflamed, or irritated skin but should be used in a diluted; 1-3 drops in 1/2 oz of any quality vegetable oil, as it can cause skin sensitivity.
· In addition to topical uses, myrtle oil may be used as a dietary supplement or aromatically.
· It should be diluted, one drop to four ounces of rice or soy milk when used as a dietary supplement.
· When used as a dietary supplement, therapeutic-grade essential myrtle oil is beneficial in balancing the glandular system, especially the thyroid and ovaries.
· It has been researched and is be beneficial for asthma, chest infections, sinus infections and colds.
· Used aromatically it combines well with many other therapeutic-grade essential oils such as rose, jasmine, lavender, eucalyptus and the citrus scents.
· If you have a cold or chest discomfort, adding myrtle oil to your clean humidifier can make the warm, moist air even more effective.
· It is also a nice addition to bath salts and oils added to bath water when you need a calming influence and alleviating body acnes or if you have a chest or sinus infection.
· Therapeutic-grade essential oil of myrtle is considered safe to use on most people other than infants and very small children.
· It can cause skin sensitivity, so it should be diluted 1-3 drops in 1/2 oz of any quality vegetable carrier oil before being applied to areas of sensitive skin like the face and neck.
As with all therapeutic-grade essential oils, take care not to get myrtle oil in your eyes and make sure you wash and rinse your hands thoroughly, before and after working with the oil. Keep all therapeutic-grade essential oils out of the reach of children.
This entire article is available for reprint electronically or in print, for free, as long as it is done in its entirety, and the bylines are included. A courtesy copy of your publication would be appreciated. E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Tags: thterapeutic-grade essential oils.quit smoking
Emma Sanford is a Registered Professional Nurse, Founder and Wellness Consultant of Good Health - Good Scents, a distributoship of chemical free edible wellness products, located in Atlatna Ga.
Ms. Sanford writes and publishes a FREE weekly ezine " Good Health -Good Scents Wellness Tools." Safe subscribe for a FREE copy. Visit, http://www.goodhealth-goodscents.com and http://www.ultimatewellness.blogspot.comYour Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Smoking - Dangerous for your Heart
"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."Brooke Shields (A
- Smoking Statistics In The USA
Practically everyone has smoked at least 1 cigarette in their lives - usually during that rebellious
- Smoking Cessation Toolbox - A Cool Listing Of Stuff You Should Know Before You Quit
Nicotine is in the body 72 hours, or three days, after you smoke your last cigarette. This may be th
- Smoking And ADHD - Things Parents Need To Know
Could teens that smoke be more likely to develop anxiety disorders in early adulthood? According to
- HoHow To Quit Smoking Without Withdrawal Symtoms
Quitting smoking is not as easy as we think it is. It is not so difficult either, if you really want
- Quit Smoking The Easy Way- Willpower Not Needed
My guess is most smokers would like to stop. Scary social, medical and oral health reasons are aple
- The Best Ways To Give Up Smoking
My StoryAfter years of smoking (13 to be exact), I finally decide it was time to give up. The main r
- Smoking Facts You Need to Know
As a result of research, smoking facts related to health are well established, whilst in our grandpa
- Smoking is Not Cool - It Kills
For a teenager who has just started college, the greatest desire is to get peer acceptance and to be
- Smoking Leads To Blindness
The fact is that scientists have offered more and more chilling properties of nicotine.More recently
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy and How It Works
Hypnotherapy is to Stop-Smoking as Door is to Frame, as Chair is to Table. Mention hypnotherapy to
- Stop Smoking - Adopting The Right Mindset To Stop
To stop smoking you need to overcome both psychological and physical barriers to succeed.The former
- Tips To Help You When You Quit Smoking
This is a tough battle but it is one you can win. It is so important to keep yourself occupied in t
- Quit Smoking - 10 Tips To Help You Give It Up Now
To quit smoking you need to overcome both physical and psychological addiction and it's not as hard
- 4 Reasons You "Must" Stop Smoking Now
Reason number 1: Nicotine is a deadly poisonNicotine is the addictive agent used in cigarettes. It
- How to Commit to Quit Smoking
I want to quit smoking - I know I should quit smoking, but do I feel I MUST quit smoking? I love smo
- The Reason Why You Smoke is the Key to Giving Up
If you want to cut down or stop, you need to know why you smoke in the first place.Many smokers beli
- Stop Smoking Help
With the attention being given to health and the effects of smoking on the body (even the effects of
- The Battle to Stop Smoking
So now I'm a seasoned smoker, year in and year out. Occasionally I see a story sbout some guy who
- Effective Quit Smoking Ways
Smoking is something that is responsible for over 20% of American deaths. Over 20%!Yet people still