Business Finance & Investment Law On Site Document Shredding Protects Businesses From Identity Theft
In business organizations, discarded papers and documents can give away vital business secrets and other sensitive information. They may contain patentable, trademarkable or copyrightable ideas and information, which when leaked, can cause tremendous losses, both monetary and otherwise. Document destruction is extremely important and this is best done through shredding.
Shedding can be done either in-house or via professional services. Onsite shredding is becoming very popular these days and is done by professional document shredding companies. getting the shredding done onsite with the help of professionals has many advantages.
1. It guarantees that trained security personnel have correctly destroyed all material containing confidential information.
2. You view the shredding process via CCTV and are presented with an auditable Certificate of Destruction after every shredding operation. This concludes the chain of custody then and there, with no loose ends to tie up later.
3. The speed of the operation is unquestionably faster. Shredding usually takes hours to complete in-house. It is completed within a matter of minutes through professional shredding companies.
On the other hand, the salient features of in-house or onsite shredding are:
1. In house shredding takes up valuable employee time; more to the point, it is not the core activity of the business. This time, if put to better use, can result in greater productivity and profit.
2. Office shredders require maintenance and there is the added burden of recycling the shredded material or simply adding it to the trash.
Most often, the shredding process is done onsite, in the special trucks belonging to the shredding company. The company provides locked office consoles in which the company employees deposit material considered confidential that needs to be shredded. According to your service schedule, the CSPs (or Customer Security Professionals) of the shredding company empty the consoles into locked tipcarts and wheel them to the shredding truck parked outside the office building. This tipcart is then fastened securely to the chute attached to the truck and is mechanically hoisted inside, where material is automatically once again tipped into the machine. The documents are then shredded and mixed with other shredded material. The matter and material can never be reconstructed again. The shredded material is then sent for recycling and is eventually used to make many kinds of paper products, contributing to environment preservation. In some cases, at the end of each year, you are awarded with a certificate specifying the number of trees you actually helped to save from being cut during the whole year.
Shredding services have come in high demand recently due to stricter legislature on company's protecting their valuable information and the ease at which some shredding companies are offering their services. Onsite shredding is fabulous because you are assured that documents are properly destroyed without wasting valuable time of employees, while the shredding company takes care of equipment costs, maintenance, and recycling of shredded materials.
Andy Lawson and Southland shredding, a California document shredding services company, work to prevent information security issues by providing collection centers and mobile shredding services for the secure Los Angeles document destruction needs of companies, government offices or individual privacy protection.
Related Tags: identity theft, paper shredding, document destruction, document shredding, mobile shredding
Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- How to Hire a Personal Injury Attorney Toronto
There is no question that suffering from a personal injury is an incredibly difficult thing to have
- Finding the Best Personal Injury Lawyer
Should you be the victim of an accident that just simply was not your fault and you have received an
- DUI Perpetrators Must Seek Expert Help
It is obvious, as we progress further into the future, that behavior that puts others at risk is not
- To Find the Best New York Attorney Buffalo is Still the Best Choice
If you need an attorney in New York, you would surely have a lot of options. New York has 10 cities
- If You Need a Great Wisconsin Attorney Madison is the Way to Go
Are you in need of a great Wisconsin attorney? If you are from Wisconsin and need a great attorney M
- What Is The Importance Of An LLP Agreement
An LLP agreement is an important contract, since without such a document the Limited Liability Partn
- Personal Injury Lawyers - Get Help at Your Doorstep When Injured
As soon as you are involved in an accident, it is usually quite common for you to be injured maybe i
- Personal Injury Lawyers - Knowing If You Are Entitled For a Claim
No doubts accidents do take place; however that does not mean that you should take up the liabilitie
- Personal Injury Lawyers - Claiming Compensation For Your Injuries Some Tips
When you are injured, the next thing is you should know what legal rights you have; this will provid
- Personal Injury Lawyers Help Victims of Car Accident Claim Financial Damages
People living in Toronto go to work through different modes of transports like trains, buses and car
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Mesothelioma Lawyer - Asbestos Attorney - Mesothelioma Lawsuits & Lung Cancer Information
Mesothelioma is one of the most tragic diseases ever to strike the working man. Due to decades of m
- Michigan Personal Injury Lawyer Courts
The Michigan Courts were created by the Constitution of 1963, Article VI, and Section 1, under which
- What is Entrapment?
Question: What is entrapment?Criminal Defense Lawyer: Entrapment is a defense raised by a defendan
- Top 10 Tips On How To Win Your Road Traffic Accident Case
If you happen to be pursuing this thing right now then here are the top ten tips on how to win your
- Agency Law
Agency Law The origins of the doctrine of necessitous intervention by someone who is in a legal rel
- Procedure Of DWI In U.S.A.
ALR (Administrative License Revocation) A Program to suspend the driving license Of Drivers Which a
- Mesothelioma Lawsuits Surging in United States
Mesothelioma is a cancerous disease where malignant cells develop in the lining of the chest or the
- Forensic DNA Testing
Forensics is defined as the study of evidence found at a crime scene and used in a court of law. For
- Arizona Drunk Driving Law, Az Drunk Driving Law & Arizona Drunk Driving Charges
Arizona drunk driving is one of the most common and deadly mistakes in Arizona while driving. Defens
- Worried About the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act?
Do you work for a financial institution that collects debts? If so, do you know whether the Fair De