I Wrote Twenty Article Last Week, Do You Want To Know Why?
As you may have seen from the title of this article, I wrote twenty articles last week. The reason why I did this is quite simple, it is a proven way of attracting additional visitors to your website. I have been writing articles for about sixteen months and the results have been quite staggering. It works on the basis of obtaining one-way links to your site. Many people will tell you that the more backward links that point to your site the better and this is a great way of attracting these backward links. My main website (stammering-stuttering.co.uk) now has around twelve thousand links pointing to it and has reached a page rank of six.
There are long and short term benefits of writing articles. In the short term you are likely to gain traffic to your site from some of the people who read the articles. The websites that include the article on their site will also pass the page rank value from that particular page onto your site, thus giving you a slight boost up the search engine rankings. Over the longer term it only takes one or two of these sites that included your article to become authority type sites, and to reach a high page rank for your site to gain huge benefit from its increase in page rank. For example when a site decides that it likes your article and wants to include it on their site they are likely to build a new page for the article, this page will then have a page rank value of zero. After lets say four years this site may become a pr6 and the page rank will pass down throughout the whole site. The page your article appears may at that point be a page rank five or a page rank four. This now becomes a very powerful one-way link pointing to your site.
I speak to many people each week about web marketing and most of them have heard about article marketing as it is known. I hear so much negativity about it, comments like, I have heard it does not work because of duplicate content etc. How many articles have these people ever written? Answer, none. They should at least try it before dismissing it, but have a guess why they do not even do this, because they are too lazy thats why. Yes it is time consuming and even boring, on a personal basis it takes me about an hour and a half to write and submit just one article, but because I know it works and because I want to be a success, I am happy to invest my time in writing articles.
Stephen Hill helps to promote a number of websites including:
cheaper mobile calls
save money on calls
Related Tags: help, google, traffic, website promotion, site, hits, patience, web promotion guide, realistic. seo
Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- New to the Internet Articles - Why Natural Sheepskin Boots from UGG Boots Are So Special?
The popularity of UGG boots for its authentic sheepskin products is so high that you cannot miss the
- Affiliate Programs Articles - The Secrets to Making Millions Online as an Affiliate.
What's the secret to making money Wow, what a great question and I know many people want to kno
- Entertainment Articles - Get Prizes By Playing Games
Get Prizes Online By Playing Games and Watching Videos at Lockerz.com! What is Lockerz? Lo
- Sports Articles - So Many Sports !!
When we hear the word Sports, we think of baseball, soccer or football. But there are so many more s
- Blogs Articles - 50 New Step-By-Step Video Tutorials By MaxBlogPress That Will Kick Start Your Way To Blogging Succe
Hey Friend, If you are a newbie who would like to kick start your first wordpress blog or if yo
- New to the Internet Articles - GCD Review - How Google Cash Detective Helped Me Become A Success
I thought it was a scam when I first saw it. God knows, there are enough scams out there promising
- New to the Internet Articles - Qualities of Ideal Hindi Newspapers - Tips on Selecting your Hindi Newspapers Website
An ideal Hindi newspapers website is not the one that gets the most traffic. There are several featu
- E-Commerce, Unique Gifts for Men and Women
At first glance, the term Affordable Luxury may seem somewhat oxymoronic, but even high-end specialt
- Relationships, CHEATERS BEWARE - PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS USE NEW TECHNOLOGY TO FOLLOW YOUR CYBERTRAIL
Consumers use the Internet to shop, bank and even to cheat on spouses. With the advent and proli
- Finance & Investment, Personal Financial Stimulus Package
As Personal Savings Rise to 5%, Consumers Could be Making Up to 6% APR According to the U.S
Most viewed articles in this category:
GALACTICA.TV, the site that focuses on all people in front of or behind the camera of all Battlestar
- Top 10 Partnership Opportunities in 2007
Ten new internet business partnership opportunities have emerged in the 2007: Advertise.it Netwo
- 3 Common Problems Ebay Sellers Face
Ebay is the largest online marketplace in the world and there are approximately 80 million users. Th
- Make Your Ecommerce Site Successful
Ecommerce can be easily defined as 'carrying out business over the internet and taking payment throu
- Is Home Business really a Business?
Is Home Business really a Business? Home business, doesn't it strikes you? But then another questio
- Your Autoresponder Is The Most Important Tool For Generating Web Income
Think of an autoresponder as a tireless salesman ready to work and sell night and day without hassle
- The Spiritual Side Of Network Marketing
If you really think about Network Marketing (I mean true Network Marketing), you can't help but
- EBooks Internet Marketing New to the Internet 10 Ways To Maintain Profits In A Slow Economy
We all know the problem of costs going up and we're constantly trying to improve our busin
- Business New to the Internet Online Home Business Ideas For Beginners
Would you like to start an online home business, but have no experience and do not know where to
- Internet Marketing Marketing New to the Internet How Can I Take Advantage of Everything That MySpace Has To Offer
MySpace is almost the oldest social networking site and it is definitely the largest. At least t