free trivia games
free trivia games
1. George W. Bush is the 43rd president. How many presidents have there been? A. 41 B. 42 C. 43 D. 44 B. 42 TOPICS: There have only been 42 presidents. Grover Cleveland was elected ...
1. Chocolate is made from cocoa beans. But where do cocoa beans grow? A. On trees B. On bushes C. On vines D. On roots A. On trees TOPICS: Cocoa beans come from cacao trees that grow in tr...
1. Chocolate is made from cocoa beans. But where do cocoa beans grow?A. On treesB. On bushesC. On vinesD. On rootsA. On treesTOPICS: Cocoa beans come from cacao trees that grow in tropical regio...
1. If you are a teenager living on Elm Street what should you never do? A. Go to sleep B. Play with dolls C. Go to the prom D. Have sex A. Go to sleep TOPICS: We all know from "Nightmare o...
1. If you are a teenager living on Elm Street what should you never do?A. Go to sleepB. Play with dollsC. Go to the promD. Have sexA. Go to sleepTOPICS: We all know from "Nightmare on Elm Street...
1. Which state is the largest in the union?A. AlaskaB. TexasC. CaliforniaD. HawaiiA. AlaskaTOPICS: That's with a land area of 570,374 square miles!2. What is Alaska's position relative to the Un...
Question: What is the heaviest snake?Answer: AnacondaInteresting Fact: There is a lot of controversy over which snake holds the world's record for massive size. The dimensions that have earned t...
Question: What was the first animal to fly in a manmade device?Answer: If you answered a sheep, duck, rooster or dog you were right!Interesting Fact: A dog was the first in space and a sheep, a ...
Question: Who were ziggurats?Answer: Stepped towers or temple towersInteresting Fact: A temple tower of the ancient Assyrians and Babylonians, having the form of a terraced pyramid of successive...
Question: What creature can see both infra-red and ultra-violet light? Answer: Goldfish Interesting Fact: The common goldfish is the only animal that can see both infra-red and ultra-vio...