10 Guidelines Every Network Marketing Opportunity Must Have For Your Success
Please read these very carefully, your success in any opportunity will depend on these factors.
1. Find a mentor. This is crucial, it must be someone you can trust. Someone who has a true system that you can plug into. Also, this person has to already have the results that you desire. Most importantly this mentor has to be someone who is truly willing to listen to your needs and cares about your success.
The mentor must have a financial interest in your success. It is important that they get paid every time you do!
2. Make sure their team is having success with the system that is in place. You may find that this is where most will come up empty, mainly because their system doesn't work at all!
3. Make sure the products being sold are actually legitimate stand alone products. You are looking for products that would sell themselves if they were just sitting on the shelf. Most direct sales and network marketing companies are simply built around the compensation plans and not the product. If you don't have a stand alone product you are going to have a heck of a time trying to build a residual income. Also, your business will fail because most other people can't duplicate what you're doing.
Check to see what percentage of the products sold are retail sales. If distributors are only buying the products so they can sell them to their recruits, beware. There are enough network marketing and direct sales companies out there to find a good one. Pick one that fits you.
4. You want to make certain that you are working with a team that has a turnkey marketing system in place that anyone can duplicate. This needs to be a fool proof system that ANYONE can plug into and get fast results. If you have to figure out how to generate your own leads or if the company relies on recruiting family or friends, purchased leads or newspaper ads, SPRINT AWAY. If you don't have a reliable way of getting quality prospects in front of what you have to offer than you can't be guaranteed long term success.
The marketing system should avoid all the redundant and boring stuff you see all over the web right now. This is very hard to find, so look closely.
5. Make sure that the company has their vision set to long term and is going to be stable for as long as you market for them. If the company has bad Public Relations, it's for a reason. Bad PR kills companies FAST! Also make sure that the company isn't hiding offshore in the Bahamas or Panama to keep out of reach of the attorney general. This is a sign of the companies true colors.
6. Find a direct sales company to work with. I have never personally achieved a significant income with MLM or network marketing type business models. The attrition is way too big and the commissions are too small.
7. Make sure you don't have to pass up sales as part of your qualification process. You should be able to earn income from day one. This is absolutely critical.
8. Make sure the company you are working with doesn't have any conflicts of interest. You can tell by their large monthly fees, trying to sell you leads, or partnerships and alliances that are designed to fill the companies pockets with your money.
9. Find a company of which you don't have to do any explaining or personal selling. You should have a team of people to help you out. I always give my new people a spreadsheet with about 10 leaders contact information on it to make sure there is lot's of support for them in case I can't be reached.
10. You need to learn how to trust your gut. If you feel good about what you're doing, then great pursue it with all you have. However, if you can't seem to get straight answers about products, services or systems, run away! They probably aren't telling you the whole truth and they just want your money.
You will be able to tell if someone is trying to actually build a relationship with you or just trying to sell you something. There are tons of scams out there just hiding behind innocent and opportunity.
Finally, is what your about to do something you can truly share with others and be passionate about? If the answer is no, then how will you ever be successful? Do something meaningful and make what you do about actually "helping others." Be proud and passionate and if you are using the correct system, it will be impossible for you to fail.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
Related Tags: marketing, success, opportunity, network, for, your, 10, guidelines, have, every, must
Mike Smith has a passion in life for helping others succeed in any Network Marketing business. To learn how to explode your business and for more free training please go to: http://www.MikeSmithMarketing.com Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Home Business Articles - 7 Can't Be This Easy Reasons People Buy
Sales, marketing, promotion all come down to the same seven reasons people buy. If you are not using
- MLM Articles - Global Information Network Mentor
Think about what a Global Information Network mentor will mean to you in your GIN biz. As with any n
- MLM Articles - Network Marketing Online - Five Survival Tips For The Adventurous Marketer
So you?ve burned through the list of your 100 closest contacts and relatives members. Your red hot p
- MLM Articles - Amway Scam Review: A Different Perspective
This Amway scam review will glance into the allegation of a few that they were scammed by the said c
- MLM Articles - Melaleuca Complaints, Revealed
Melaleuca complaints shower the internet. The fact is, complaints from almost every other company o
- MLM Articles - Does MLMLeadSystemPro Live up to All the Hype?
My main aim behind writing this article is to come up with an expert opinion on the effectiveness of
- MLM Articles - Using presentation to draw attention
Creative Packaging to Reel Customers In Ever walk by a display window and stop to stare? Was it
- MLM Articles - Using Controversy To Sell Your Products
Take A Walk On The Wild Side Having a little trouble grabbing some attention for your products?
- MLM Articles - Blogging traffic tips
Blogging Traffic - Give And Take Blogging traffic is a give and take relationship. Sometimes o
- MLM Articles - Secrets of Internet Marketing Through Attraction Marketing
When you talk about internet marketing, it doesn't stop at marketing a particular product but also e
Most viewed articles in this category:
- The 7 Biggest Myths About Network Marketing
These are the seven biggest myths about network marketing. If you fail to realize these myth
- BLOGS And Mlm Lead Generation
That is MLM lead generation is a fantastic way to grow your network marketing business.Until I s
- MLM Training - The Success Power of Listening in Network Marketing
"Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of Listening when you'd preferred to ta
- Network Marketing Secrets - Explaining the MLM Home Business Concept - Harvesting Success
Perhaps one of the best ways to illustrate the difference between the poor and the rich is by lookin
- How to Build an Attrition Resistant Network Marketing Business
With attrition rates (people leaving your organization) at a staggering 70% within three mon
- Over 95 Percent of New Online Businesses Fail, Until Now
Those people are living in a dream world (fantasy land). Believe me when I say, business is
- MLM Training - 5 Secrets to MLM Success in 2006 Goal Setting
And now, the question has to be asked, as it is always asked at this time of the year:What goals are
- Some Of The Best Ways To Generate Mlm Lead
Right After You Sign Up Into Your Mlm Business You Are Told To Make A List Of Your Friends A
- What You Think About and Thank About You Bring About
Copyright 2007 © Sergio Ervini Hi, what a wonderful day today, I woke up and just feeling
- Using Web Link Marketing and Replicated Web Sites
The finest and fairly new, home and business marketing tactic called, replicating Web site, can work