yahoo publish network or google adsense
As a new pay per click campaign, Yahoo has a much smaller advertising base than Google. In many categories, they simply don't have relevant ads and if so, the chance your ad has lower or no click through.
In general Yahoo pays a lot more per click, someone suggested yahoo is paying almost 100% of the ad revenue out while it is in beta, that is understandable, if yahoo pays same, who will switch from adsense to publish network.
Over all many people has reported make more from Yahoo.
Adsense is far more advanced in technology wise, while it is possible to fool yahoo, adsense can detect what your page is about. YPN still have a ways to go before their algorithm matches adsense.
Another drawback on yahoo is that their reporting is a day delayed. You get an estimated total of what all your sites have made, but individual channel or domain results are not available until the next day.
Yahoo or Google, my advise it try both out, it is good to see a competitor in a publishing world.
li alex, master of ecommerce.
I have list the answer on my site.
The important thing to remember is never trust stranger, try bring cash with you as little as possible, contact is extremely important in China, have a basic Chinese goes a long way.Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Internet Marketing Articles - SEO Articles - How Do You Create the Perfect Title?
You've got a highly-researched niche, and you've written the perfect SEO article to showcase it. Th
- Web Traffic Articles - How to Drive Quality Traffic to Your Website
Today, we'll concentrate on effective tricks of driving quality traffic to your web site. If you are
- Search Engines Articles - The Opinion Of Web Sites That Sell About Search Engines
It is a known fact the Google is the largest of all the search engines. You do have to wonder though
- Search Engines Articles - Improve Seo
With this kind of feedback you can fine tune your SEO marketing strategies and use social media opti
- Search Engines Articles - Search Engine Promotion using SEO Software
Search engine optimization is the process of tweaking a website to appear in the top listing of any
- Search Engines Articles - What is the main requirement to optimize the website
Search Engines Optimization so many websites are indexed regularly, but still fail to appear in top
- Internet Articles - Pay Per Click Management Guide_ AdWords Management
Pay per click management is a vast technique to boost targeted traffic to your website. Google adwor
- Search Engines Articles - SEO New York -An Efficient Way to Promote Website
There are different ways to promote anything be it a product service or goods through advertisements
- Real Estate Articles - Should You Buy or Rent a Home
The rent a home vs buy a home debate has gone on for years but what is the best thing to do? Should
- Search Engines Articles - Search Engine Marketing New York - An Effective Internet Marketing Tool
Search engine marketing New York is the most influential technique to combat the rising competition
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Getting Indexed In Yahoo
Getting indexed in Yahoo has become very difficult in the last few months. The indexing robot, Yahoo
- Are You Getting Nuked By Google Lately?
Since the last Google update, there have been many instances and examples of the Google Nuke Bot! Th
- The Google Bar and its Jadoo
Here is a simple but very effective to get your Optimized web pages (or any web page you choose) lis
- How Google Indexes Content From Your Web Directory
In a fluke, I was able to notice something about the way Google indexes content from web directories
- Unique Content Is Your Key To Success!
As you search around this article site looking for articles to add to your website, consider this: t
- Can Google Really Deliver Country Specific Searching?
This is a serious matter, can Google really deliver top quality search results for other countries?
- Google News - Just another article announcer?
In Google's recent battle towards becoming an international news center, I've come to notice that th
- Is Google having a tough time with their website limit?
If you are one to pay attention to what happens within the Google realm, you might find yourself thr
- Google - A Bit of History
The first question most people have is, “What the heck is a “Google?” It is a play
- Google's Bigdaddy about to take control
When you’re a search engine that accounts for over 46% of all searches on the Internet, you ar