Why Are Twenty Million People Depressed In The United States?
Twenty million people are depressed in the United States alone! Many have lost hope not only in themselves, but in the American Dream. Thoughts of suicide fill their days because of the dread of living yet another day of unhappiness.
Why is this happening? Why are people melting away under clouds of hopelessness and fear? Why are they feeling rejected and despised? Why does all the depression medicine in the world seem to be unable to give these people relief?
What if our world was a game? What if depression and all suffering was brought on by our failure to understand the rules of how to engage in this life game and win? If this is the case, then not being aware that we are in a battle is not understanding how to fight!
Now lets look at this world as if it were a game. As human beings we think about everything. We use our brain in life, school, work, and of course play.
If we are in a huge multifaceted game, then shouldn't our brain be the very center of play? This is where an anomaly is born. Scientist's have said that as human beings we only use 10 percent of our brains. If this is true, what is the purpose of the other 90 percent?
Our brain is our navigation center. While our physical world needs just 10 percent of our brain, our life game needs the other 90 percent to aid us in navigating through this world.
Our brain is where we struggle with opposing forces of good and evil. This is where Reason is stored. Reason that gives clear definitions between what is love and what is hate. This is the explanation of why this area of our brain exists.
We must believe in God or we must believe in Satan. God is love and helps us by giving us the information we need in order to win our life game. While Satan is the great deceiver, who wants to draw us into temptations that are meant to defeat us and trap us.
Sin is the ultimate evil. Sin is not knowing God. Sin defeats God's plan for our lives. The world is the playing field and when we give ourselves to the world then we give ourselves to Satan. Satan is the god of this world and he wants us to fail to achieve God's goals for our lives.
The Spirit world is the unseen world that functions primarily in our head. Our Spirit guide actively pursues our thoughts and reveals our motives for the things we do in this world.
To be on God's side is to listen to the voice that tells us to care about other people. The voice that inspires us to love our families and to care about people who are suffering in the world.
To be on the side of Satan is to listen to the voice that demands that we give into the evil passions of this world. The voice that makes us over indulge in alcohol, drugs, and sexual sins of all kinds that are meant to hurt and control other people.
Our third voice is our human desires that direct us to pursue life goals that are found in power, possessions and wealth. It is our human voice of Reason that listens to the spirit world and chooses which side it will follow.
Love gives a person strength and directs them down paths of revelation, while hate makes a person just think of themselves. Love gives our lives purpose because we desire to do good. Hate tells us to take advantage of our fellowman and to do whatever it takes to get what we want.
Depression stops us in our tracks and is a tool used by Satan to keep us from loving and caring. Depression deceives us into thinking that we can't win.
Depression separates us from God. As a result it causes a condition called "Separation Anxiety" that is meant to keep us in the world and away from God.
Separation Anxiety is the result of us trying to win our game of life in the dark. It is a blindness that stops us from coming to a full knowledge of our purpose when we have God in our lives. It is the root cause of depression.
To see our world as a complex game is to understand the 90 percent of our brain that scientists have yet to figure out. We must acknowledge the spiritual voices of good and evil and control how we listen to them.
We must come to revelations about the function of our brain and learn to listen to the voice of God. We must allow God to direct our lives and use the Bible as a tool to lead us to truth.
Truth is being aware of the game of life and the revelation that depression is a demon that is sent to defeat us by Satan. We must cling to God and allow love to influence our thinking so we can win the greatest Game of them all.
Related Tags: depression, world, brain, science, life, religion, god, game, spirit, satan, psychology, demons, possession, ment
My name is Linda C Dipman and I am the author of THE GAME OF LIFE IT'S ALMOST OVER. I prove through the Bible and my own life story that we are in a huge multifaceted world game. My web page is http://www.outskirtspress.com/gameoflife. Go to Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble.com and Read THE GAME OF LIFE IT'S ALMOST OVER today and understand your destiny and how to win your game. thegameoflifeYour Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- The Unused Power
Ever wondered what would have already been accomplished on this earth if only a handful of people ha
- How Horoscope / Astrology Does Affect A Person's Happiness
When we speak about happiness, it reflects on two variations. One as an emotion like being happy or
- Using The Internet For God
Do you have a Christian product, service or message that you would like to inexpensively advertise a
- Get The Latest Catholic Church Mass Times Now On The Internet
Get to know the Catholic Church Mass Times through the Internet. It is generally obligatory to atten
- Horoscope Compatibility For Libra, Capricorn, Sagittarius
According to psychic readings, people under this horoscope signs are somewhat different and somewhat
- Know Your Life Through Psychic And Clairvoyance!
Having psychic and clairvoyant readings done from professionals is the best way to know the flaws th
- Astrology/horoscopes: Why People Love Astrology
Astrology/horoscopes is the study of celestial body movement. Astrologers believe that the movement
- Benny Hinn: India Healing Crusade
Benny Hinn recently conducted a healing crusade in India that drew one of the largest crowds ever. P
- Sun, Moon, Ascendants Sign In Birth Chart Wheel
The Ascendant signs or the rising sign - is the zodiacal sign and degree that was ascending on the e
- Zodiac Sign Gemini And Its Houses Description
Understanding Zodiac is not that difficult at all, determining your reading for the said subject doe
Most viewed articles in this category:
- No Sign in the Prayer Test
The recent release of the Richard Dawkins book, "The God Delusion", has brought renewed accusations
- Bible Versus Quran Versus Sciences Array (2) the Bees
Before dealing with the topic of the Bees in Quran versus Bible versus sciences, it is mandatory to
- Understanding the Heart
(If you wish to more benefit from this article, please read first our "The Alems" titled article.
- Christian Dating vs Courtship
Over the past decade, or so, It's become popular in modern churches to use the concept of courtship
- Bible Versus Quran Versus Sciences, Array (19) the Birds
The issues concerning the Birds in the Bible are:1) The Birds are Detestable and intolerable, 2) The
- Starting the Wealth Process
Luke 6:38 KJV Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken togethe
- Dissolving the Illusion of Fear
Webster defines fear as unpleasant emotions cause by expectation or awareness of danger. However,
- Crossing Paths with a Whistleblower
Mordechai Vanunu grew up in an Orthodox Jewish home but abandoned the faith by his mid teens. He bec
- Conspiracy Madness
In connection with the WTC disaster there are conspiracy theories that have been proposed. Such as t
- How You Dream Your World Into Existence
Reality is not real. It is a dream. This is not a metaphorical statement. On the quantum level of