Secured Loans: Borrow a Larger Loan Amount Against the Equity of your Home
There are times when you require huge cash to fulfil certain needs. It can be for a wedding ceremony, or for the purpose of doing a major home renovation in your home. All such needs can only be fulfilled with the help of secured loans.
Homeowners can seek secured loans by putting their home as collateral. You can borrow a loan amount up to the 125 percent of the equity present in your home. The lenders can offer you a loan amount from £5000 to £250000.
The presence of the collateral reduces the risk to the lenders. That is why the lenders usually charges lower interest rate, as compared to an unsecured loan. The interest rate also depends upon some other parameters. The credit score is a crucial factor in determining the interest rate on any type of loans. People having severe credit problems may have to pay highest possible interest rates.
Usually, the lenders offer a variable APR (Annual Percentage Rates) with a secured loan. The rates may go up and down according to the base rates of the Bank of England. The base rates keep on changing according to the inflation of the country. But, the interest rates may not vary automatically with the base rates. It can only vary during the loan tenure, if it is properly mentioned in the loan agreement. So, you need to read the loan agreement carefully at the time of taking a loan.
Secured Personal loans can be availed by the people having a poor credit score as well. If they meet the loan criterion of the lenders, they may be offered a secured loan. People with missed payments, defaults, bankruptcies or County Court Judgements are considered as bad credit holders.
So, if you are looking for a large sum of money and you own a home, it would be a wise move to seek a secured loan.
Related Tags: secured loans, secured personal loans, cheap secured loan, secured loan uk, secured homeowner loan, bad credit secured loans, uk personal secured loans, secured home loan, low rate secured loan, fast secured loans, secured online loan
The author is a business writer specializing in finance and credit products and has written authoritative articles on the finance industry. He has done his Master in Business Administration and is currently assisting Apply-4-personal-loans as a finance specialist.
For more information please visit: http://www.apply-4-personal-loans.co.uk
Recent articles in this category:
- Payday Installment Loans: Ideal Funds That Supports Your Impending Needs
Any impending monetary crisis will be tough to deal with, if you are not having adequate funds. Neve
- Educational Loans -helps To Secure Bright Future
Education is said to be the most important thing in ones life. It not only helps to improve the stan
- One Hour Payday Loans No Faxing - Fastest Option Of Acquiring Money
Nowadays, loans have become a common thing among the UK people as needs are rising while the salary
- Tenant Loans - Instant Monetary Support For Non Homeowners
Are you looking for an unsecured financial help that does not demand security to place against the r
- Payday Loans No Faxing - No Verification And Delay
So many times, the approval of the loan gets delayed due to the lengthy paperwork and documentation.
- Bad Credit Car Loans -helps You Finance A Car
Are you in need of a new car? Here bad credit car loans can offer you finance as you need. Perhaps y
- Logbook Loans - Friendly Deal For Car Owners
Everyone knows that logbook is a paper issued by driver and vehicle licensing agency. This important
- Same Day Loans For People On Benefits - Quick Money For Instant Financial Hold
Urgent and unpredictable demands might arise at times when you are not financially prepared. To deal
- 3 Month Payday Loans - Feel Free With Longer Repayment Option
Are you looking for the loan that can give you small cash, but for longer duration? Are you worried
- Loans For Bankrupt People - Look Forward For Financial Stability
Financial acronym or injury and inability for reimbursement to the concerned are known as insolvency
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Unsecured Personal Loans - Loan for the Common Man
Loans can broadly be divided into two types - unsecured loans and secured loans. Secured personal lo
- High Risk Unsecured Personal Loans at Nominal Interest Rate
Today, unsecured loans gave grabbed the market as more and more people are opting for it. The loan m
- Personal Loans-Don't Suppress Your Financial Needs
Personal loans can be segregated into a secured and an unsecured loan option. If you are a homeowner
- Take the Loan; Show No Reason
If you are in need of a loan and want to utilise it for any purpose without showing the reason to th
- No Compromise With Your Pleasure, Have Your Own Car
On a fine morning, you get up to see the sun shining brightly in the sky, leaving the world bathed i
- Subsidized And Unsubsidized Student Loans!
These loans carry different loan terms and different requirements. According to the student situatio
- Interest Rate: The Key Factor on Car Loans!
There are such wide variations in APR between lenders that you can end up overpaying on your car loa
- Fight Against Tight Financial Situation With Personal Loans UK
It is always better to prepare yourself for unforeseen or unexpected expenses. If you are not born w
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Lack Of Security On Loans!
The unsecured nature of these loans attracts tenants but homeowners as well. However, in order to de
- Unsecured Personal Loans-A Loan Everybody Is Eligible To Procure
Unsecured personal loans cater to urgent day-to-day financial requirements, and have become very pop