10 Pounds To Lose Weight Loss Advice
1. The Power of the Mind
One critical thing when trying for the last 10 pounds to lose is the power of the mind. First of all, don't "try" to lose the last 10 pounds, but rather do it. Know that it is going to happen and expect it to happen. Simple enough to say, but it is true. When we get to the last 10 pounds to lose, we begin to coast and ease up on our training and commitment, but I'm telling you to do exactly the opposite. This is the time to push forward and pick up speed, and be every more diligent in your choices. You must know in your mind that the last 10 pounds to lose is the easiest part of the journey. Use the power of your mind to visualize success and yourself not only standing at the finish line having successfully achieved your goal, but even more so than that.. Visualize yourself picking up speed and running through the finish line. Your motto should be "there is nothing more powerful than a warrior running through the finish line". Be a fat burning warrior.
2. Increase your metabolism
The last 10 pounds to lose is as easy as increasing your metabolism through exercise and a change in eating habits.
If you're not already eating 5 or 6 meals a day, then now is the time to change your eating strategy and the last 10 pounds to lose will literally fall off your body. Become a fat burning machine through diet by rethinking how you look at food, snacks and meals. Every time you eat, your body kicks into gear and works hard at digesting or burning up that meal to turn it into nutrients that your body can use for energy and healing while the rest is burnt off as heat (in a process called thermogenics).
If you have been on some sort of "last 10 pounds to lose" program, it's likely included exercise. You are probably doing cardio like crazy. Well, you should be. If you have not been doing cardio, now is the time to start. If you have been, then now's the time to kick it up a notch. The last 10 pounds to lose is as easy as increasing your output. Doubling your cardio to 6 times per week, or if you've already been doing that, then do a second cardio session in the evening for a twice a day cardio workout. Wow, that will really kick things into gear. One caveat: if you increase your output of exercise, you may also need to increase your calorie consumption a bit to match your bodies' new need for food.
3. clean up your diet
If everything is going well, you can take some time to finally clean up your diet. This means that the last 10 pounds to lose may require re-thinking your diet. Are you eating any condiments? Are you eating dairy products? Have you been eating low fat foods thinking they're healthy and designed to help you lose the last 10 pounds?
Here are some simple rules to help you clean up your diet:
• How many names are listed on the ingredients? The lower the number of items listed, the better it is for you.
• Can you remove condiments from your diet for a short period of time? Eliminate ketchup (which I call tomato flavoured sugar), eliminate mayonnaise, get rid of salad dressings. Eliminate soy sauce from your rice.
• What are you drinking? At this point, your goal of 10 pounds to lose would include a very substantial change in fluids. An increase in water consumption and a removal of all other fluids such as juices or other non-nutritional beverages will assist with the last 10 pounds to lose.
4. Wake up earlier means more time to burn calories
The longer you are awake, the longer your body is burning calories and the more time you have to ingest and burn the 5 or 6 meals required. Eating every 3 hours for 5 meals requires starting at 6 am and eating last meal at 6 PM for example. For men, eating another meal at 9 pm.
The longer you are awake allows more time for exercise. Doing cardio first thing in the morning before your first meal helps burn fat rather than any blood sugars. Make sure you exercise before you eat. Then staying up later allows for an evening weight training workout, or a second cardio session.
The last 10 pounds to lose might be as simple as spending more time awake.
If you are really trying to lose the last 10 pounds, remember that it should always be considered easy. If you tell yourself it's easy and your mind knows that you think it's easy that it becomes easy. You are what you think. What you focus on expands. Your mind cannot tell the difference between what you think is real and what is real, so know in your heart and mind that the last 10 pounds to lose is easy. Clean up your diet, improve what you drink for fluids, spend more time awake and make sure you stay active.
Trust me, the last 10 pounds is an easy thing to accomplish.
Related Tags: weight loss, exercise, diet, fat, burn fat, lose, 10, pounds
Lean more about Weight Loss Tips, Fitness, Fat Loss and Diet Supplements at www.clinicallyobese.com, a part of the network.Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Understanding Body Types And How They Affect Your Weight Loss Efforts
When you are trying to lose weight, the typical advice of changing your diet and getting more exerci
- Is Liposuction The Answer?
While it is one thing to consider liposuction, it is totally different to actually beginning the pro
- A Discussion On Liposuction
Cosmetic surgery immediately throws up a number of images. Be it trout pouts, oversized breasts or a
- Do Calorie Shifting Diets Work?
Calorie shifting diets are interesting in that you are not on a strict diet every day. You get to ea
- Biggest Loser Australia- Stay Within Bmi That Says You Are Healthy Not Obese
Obesity has increased to manifolds and has become a serious weight problem. A lot many people die th
- Mike Geary Review - The Man Who Designed The Truth About Six Pack Abs
If you are searching for a weight loss program that gives off the best results, you must look for a
- Isabel De Los Rios Review - Can Her Diet Solution Program Be The Answer To Your Problems?
The world offers many temptations in the areas of living a strong life and it has become a problem f
- Fat Loss 4 Idiots Review - Is It Really That Easy?
A lot of people want an easy weight loss plan that's effective and uncomplicated. And who wouldn't?
- Joel Marion Review - Why You Won't Quit The Xtreme Fat Loss Diet
Giving up or quitting is an entertained notion when you're losing weight. It's very common for peopl
- Weight Loss Tips - Discover Your Unique Body Type (and Shape) To Start Targeting The Problem Areas
There are three different body types.1) EndomorphsThese are people who tend to have bigger bones tha
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Reduce Weight With Didrex
What is it that comes to your mind when you think of losing weight? Is it that grueling exercise or
- Facts Regarding Hoodia
South African Bushmen for thousands of years uses this flowering plant that looks like a cactus plan
- Things you Should Know Before you Buy Adipex Online
Nowadays, online shopping is growing at a rate not observed earlier. The ease in which one can buy a
- Sharp You're Axe With Phentermine Before Conquering Obesity
'If I had six hours to chop down a tree, I would spend first four hours in sharpening my axe' this i
- Are There Really Effective Weight Loss Supplements?
The overweight are always looking for ways to help improve the success of their weight loss efforts.
- How to Get Rid of Belly Fat
How to get rid of belly fat is a question that many people wonder to themselves quite often, many pe
- Phendimetrazine: Answer to your Weight Loss Concern
Coping with obesity is not an easy task. Obesity makes you the butt of jokes, entices physical agony
- Weight Loss Hypnosis - The Truth About Why It Works
The word hypnosis never fails to conjure up images of something mysterious, shady or even downright
- Losing Weight Through Acupuncture
These days, there are many kinds of diets and methods for weight loss. Some may be healthy for you
- Liposuction / Liposculpture
Life is a gift given to us by the Creator that we should cherish. And being one of God's creation, w