Caribbean Cruise Routes
Here is a list of just some choices offered on your basic Caribbean Cruise Routes.
There are the Western Caribbean Cruise Routes which all leave from Florida, Texas, and Louisiana ports of call. Western Caribbean Cruise Routes will go to the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and then on to the island of Cozumel from there. Leaving from the island of Cozumel the cruise will head to Jamaica and then on to the island's of Honduras and Belize.
Then there are the Eastern Caribbean Cruise Routes which are the most popular amoung the choices available for Caribbean Cruise Routes. These all leave from Florida and other seaports in the eastern part of the US. The Eastern Caribbean Cruise Routes will take you to the Key West Sea, and from their to the Bahamas. hen you will cruise on over to the Turks and Caicos Islands, and on to the Virgin Island's including Puerto Rico.
And third you have the Southern Caribbean Cruise Routes. These all leave from the port of San Juan, Puerto Rico. The Southern Caribbean Cruise Routes cruise over to the Lesser Antilles and the Netherlands Antilles and then extends on up to the west going to Aruba.
Finally their are the exotic and long-duration Caribbean Cruise Routes. You can begin one of these from any one of the previous ports of call we mentioned above. These Caribbean Cruise Routes can go in any direction and most of the time these cruises do not end at the place where it began.
When it comes to these Caribbean Cruise Routes it can be very hard to determine which island and which route one should take as there are so many available awesome destinations. It is better that you you take some time and gain a little knowledge of the places that you want to go. To even make it tougher to choose there are lots of different activities that you can do on the various different cruises. When it comes to the Caribbean Cruise Routes are lots of wonderful places to see. If you are planning to have a vacation, you can't go wrong by choosing a Caribbean Cruise Routes experience.
Below is a small list of some of the must see islands when attempting to choose one of the Caribbean Cruise Routes.
1) Jamaica - Make sure you stop by and see the Montego Bay. While there make an effort to experience their Bamboo Rafting. It will be an awesome time you will not soon forget!
2) Puerto Rico - While their you will want to visit Condado Beach which is on of the most famous beaches in the world.
3) Grenada - If you want to experience scuba diving at it's finest then Grenada should be your choice of destination. Greada holds one of the largest shipwrecks in the whole of the Caribbean's, and has plenty of underwater volcano's to visit when you scuba dive. Even though Grenada has been devastated by hurricane Ivan in 2004 it is still a top place worth visiting.
4) Aruba - The dutch island of Aruba contains some 365 islands. If you are looking for a place to relax and to be one with nature then you can't possibly go wrong with the beaches of Aruba. It is the paradise of the Caribbean Cruise Routes.
5) St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands - This is perfect place for snorkeling. The water around St. Thomas is shallow and so crystal clear that you can see numerous underwater species. And there is no better place to go snorkeling while there then at the Cinnamon Bay National Park.
6) St Croix in the Virgin Islands - In St. Croix you can go kayaking, visit the landing site of Christopher Columbus, and go to the Salt River National Park.
7) St Kitts - St Kitts is a one of a kind island on the Caribbean Cruise Routes experience. Here you can see lots of turtles and pink sand beaches. Make sure this is to be one of your must visits during your next choice of Caribbean Cruise Routes.
Related Tags: caribbean cruises, cruises
To learn more about this topic visit Gary Sargeant's Vacation Rental Content recommendations at his Info-Clinic.com website.Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- A History Of Cunard Cruises
A Nova Scotia businessman, Samuel Cunard, founded the Cunard Shipping Line in 1840. The line was ina
- Cunard's Queen Elizabeth - A Very British Affair
Whilst there has been ongoing speculation and media hype surrounding Cunard Cruises newest and world
- Dining On Cunard Cruises
When it comes to fine dining Cunard Cruises are committed to making every one of their onboard resta
- Queen Elizabeth, The Newcomer To The Cunard Fleet
Which two 'Royals 'are expecting the arrival of a new queen? Sounds like a 'Weakest Link' question,
- 3 Popular Destinations For European Cruises
Vacations are a time to relax, enjoy yourself, see the world, and experience things you wouldn't ord
- Experience The Vacation Of Lifetime With Celebrity Cruises!
Are you interested in celebrity cruises this summer? Celebrity cruise line is fun of life time, whic
- Cruise Vacationing With The Family
How to deal with the family on a cruise ship tripIn normal circumstances we will all admit that we l
- Cruise Onboard Activities
Staying on a ship for few days seems boring as nothing to do but here are some of the activities you
- Dining Onboard Oasis Of The Seas
It seems only fitting that Royal Caribbean's largest and deservedly the most extravagant Cruise Line
- All About Last Minute Cruises
Cruise vacations are in great demand and cruisers are increasing in number every year. The cruising
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Cruise Free As A Speaker - Simply Speak About Information You Already Know
Yes, you can cruise free by simply speaking about information you already know. There is a simple ei
- Take a Caribbean Dream Cruise Vacation
Some people just need a vacation. When you close your eyes and see white sandy beaches and sparkling
- How to Build Your Own Boat!
STUDY NOTES FOR 12' 16' & 19' DOLPHIN BOATSImportant information on building your own boat!From time
- Exotic Caribbean Cruise Ship Vacations and Excursions: Southern Caribbean
Perhaps the most tropical atmosphere for a cruise vacation is along the southern Caribbean. Scenery
- Alaskan Cruise Information
Each year over 250,000 people take a cruise around Alaskan shores. In the last few years, Alaskan cr
- Cruise Ships 2007 - The Best of the Best
If you like the biggest of everything, then the new Royal Caribbean International cruise ship is for
- Princesses To Be Christened Together
A unique duel christening is set to take place of two new Princess Cruises liners next year. Princes
- Caribbean Cruise Lines Activity Guide: Exotic Shoretrips and Excursions
Exotic beaches and cultures are some of the benefits of a cruise ship shore activity. First settled
- Cruise Ship Wedding Packages: Where to Tie the Knot
If you are planning on a wedding at sea, there are some things you should know. Because ships are re
- Caribbean and Alaskan Cruise Ship Vacations and Excursions: It's All There For You!
Think CRUISE if you are looking for a great escape. You can explore the Caribbean, the Mexican coast