HOME BUYERS: Want To Know What A BUYER'S Agent Is?
The agent is compensated by the buyer through a negotiated fee or in some states by the commission based on the selling price of the property. In most cases the Buyer's agent is compensated by the Listing Broker who has negotiated the commission from the Seller and is "co-oping" with the Buyers agent on the sale. It is important for the consumer to discuss the buyer agent's compensation and for the parties to agree to terms with a written contract prior to viewing properties. This agreement should detail the responsibilities of both parties throughout the process of buying a home.
It should be noted that in some states legislation has been enacted to protect the buyer to the point that without a written agreement, the agent represents a seller throughout the entire transaction. Be sure to consult your real estate agent for complete details when you first start the search for purchasing any real estate property.
There are many benefits to using a buyer's agent. These agents will:
1. Evaluate the specific needs and wants of a homebuyer and locate properties that fit those specifications.
2. Assist the buyer in viewing properties and either accompany the client on the showings or preview the properties on behalf of the client to insure that the identified specifications are met.
3. Research the selected properties to identify any problems or issues to help the consumer in making an informed decision prior to making an appropriate offer on the property.
4. Present the offer to the seller's agent on behalf of the client.
5. Negotiate on behalf of the buyer to help obtain the property at the best possible price.
6. Review and explain all legal documents to their clients.
7. Recommend and assist in securing adequate financing.
8. Provide a list of potential qualified vendors such as movers, attorneys, home inspectors, etc.
Most importantly, when working with a buyer's agent, the homebuyer will know and trust that they are fully represented throughout the entire transaction process. The best agents are able to help you with all aspects of your new home purchase. Many agents go above and beyond their normal duties so if you have an issue during this transition period don't be afraid to ask your real estate agent.
Related Tags: agent, home, realtor, house, atlanta, mls, relocation, home search, house search, relocate, hud, 1031, georgia
Real Estate Resource - Kevin Ramos is an Associate Broker with ERA Sunrise Realty in Atlanta, Georgia. Kevin is available to assist you with all of your real estate needs in Georgia. If you have a real estate need outside the state of Georgia, Kevin can refer you to a local REALTOR in your area that can provide you superior service and expertise. To contact Kevin please visit his website at: http://www.KevinSellsAtlanta.com Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- The Beginning of the Cataloging Code
The first significant cataloging code was published in 1841. The realization that cooperation and s
- In the Lap of the Gods 24
Life moved on. Lily became well liked by both students and staff because of her cheerful outlook on
- In the Lap of the Gods 23
Does fate decide the future? Is it all mapped out for us, predestined, or can we influence what com
- Write Your Memoir: How to Write About What Troubles You the Most
Everyone has a story to tell, and unfortunately those stories aren't always pleasant. What makes me
- How Crafty Word Order Can Instantly Improve Your Writing
by Philip Yaffe I am usually very reticent about offering writing tips. Unless they are linked to
- You Say Grandpa, I Say Deda
I was born with two grandmothers but only one grandfather. In nature's rules of familial supply and
- My Russian American Dichotomy
I was a Russian girl and an American teenager. I had no choice about the first but I tried very har
- In the Lap of the Gods 22
This is just an explanation for those who have read some of the other Chapters of, "In the Lap of t
- Write a Book: 8 Reasons You Should Do it
Studies have shown that 82% of people want to write a book, but few of these actually ever achieve
- Book Review: the Book of Common Prayer
Book Review: The Book of Common Prayer, "My carry-with-me copy is this size, and I recommend it for
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Real Estate Investment - Investing In Commercial Properties
As in any other type of investment, its obviously advisable to do your research well so that the pro
- Taking Care Of Acne Prone Skin With Proper Skin Care Products
Although acne has been largely associated with teeners and puberty, the condition is not only confin
- Do I Really Need Eight Hours Of Sleep Each Night?
What if you were told that there is no definitive answer for why we need to sleep? Your initial reac
- How to Improve Your FICO Credit Score
If you didn't know this already, having a good credit score is more important than having a lot of c
- 10 Tips for a Magnificent Memory
"Where did I leave my keys?" "What did I come in here for?" "Your glasses are on top of your head!"
- Things You Might Like To Know About Card Companies
If you have a regular income and are 18 or over then you may be able to get a credit card. You will
- Bad Breath in Babies and Toddlers
If your baby or toddler has had bad breath lately, not to worry. There are plenty of things you can
- Starving College Students No More
The majority of today's college students are extremely Internet savvy. In fact, many of those studen
- Cosmetic Surgery Financing: How Can You Get It?
Cosmetic surgery, a branch of plastic surgery, can be quite expensive, especially if you are plannin
- Article Marketing, Improve Your Ranking With Links
Article Marketing, without a doubt remains the best free formula for attracting website traffic. At