Network Marketing Success - Ten Commandments
2. Assume that they have limited knowledge-- and more than likely have been exposed to the opinions of well meaning people but have very little factual knowledge of what a Network Marketing business entails. Even if they were involved years ago, things change. MLM is constantly evolving. The everyday language that you use in MLM is foreign to most people. Simplify it so that even a 12 yr old could understand it.
3. Find out what their goals are first--They have to be sold on their own success and committed to changing their fortune before you can have a prosperous partner.
4. Truth and honesty--Can you promote your business without making outrageous claims, if not, why? How do you feel when someone approaches you with hype and exaggeration? See things from your prospects eyes and honor them with the truth. Your business's strongest foundation is built on your relationship with your business partners.
5. Keep in mind what you are selling--You are selling them on the idea that your business can help them achieve their goals and that you will help them. You are part of a group of people who have been drawn together because of the power of many. Yes, you have various interests and reasons for being in business but your strength is in the numbers and the support of the team.
6. Be a friend--People do business with those that they know, like and trust. This may happen very quickly or it may take time, however, be there as a support to people and you will be rewarded for your efforts. To be a better team member enroll in self-development programs. You are where you are because of what has happened in your past. To have a brighter, better future you need to work on who you so you can realize more of your potential.
7. You get what you present-- Promoting a get rich quick business equals people who are in and out at the drop of a hat. Network Marketing is a 2 to 5 yr process of personal and financial development. Letting people know this allows them to be prepared for the time it will take.
8. Know your competition-- what do other companies offer? What are their advantages and disadvantages? What are the advantages and disadvantages of your business?
9. The fortune is in the follow through-- Keep in touch with people, if you get a "no" it may be "no" for now, not forever. There are people who join businesses months and years later. Keep a good list of people that you have talked with or shown the business too. Keep track of their special events, birthdays, children, and anniversaries. To be more in their lives, do more; be above average. The rewards are far greater than just financial.
10. Have a plan--How do you plan to become successful? Do you have your goals written down? Is there someone on your team who is where you want to be in life that can assist you? Remember your business success is your responsibility.
As a final note you are where you are in your business because of what you have done. Avoid the blame game. If you are with a great company but the help is not there, find the resources necessary for you to succeed and go and help others.
Related Tags: mlm leads, network marketing, mlm success, mlm lead generation, mlm lead, mlm coaching, mlm mentor
Can you fail your way to success in Network Marketing and is that mantra outdated? Network Marketing is evolving and changing. If you really want to succeed in Network Marketing it's time to educate yourself on the best methods. Great students can become great teachers. Be a great teacher and everyone wins.
After many years of trying and being frustrated. The realization came, to treat Network Marketing like any profession. Find great teachers, learn from them and what is learned can be shared. It's my pleasure to share with you some of my observations on Network Marketing.
Charles Onuoha 780-604-6296 firstname.lastname@example.orgYour Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Conference Venues: Five Tips To Finding The Perfect Conference Facilities
If you're organizing a conference, tracking down a suitable venue is crucial. While cost is an impor
- Measurementcamp: Social Media For Fashion Brands
For those who haven't heard of it, MeasurementCamp is a loose collective of individuals (mainly from
- Free Traffic - 3 Good Reasons Not To Buy Traffic Software
When you're done building a website the first big thing that you have to think about is free traffic
- Business Networking For Entrepreneurs --7 Tips For Success
Is there anyone else out there who can relate to this scenario? You arrive a little later than you a
- Achieve The Best Mlm Skills For The Best Mlm Leads And Finally Get Out In Front
I really want to bring home the importance of learning the best MLM skills in this article.Too many
- Understanding Internet Marketing Advertising Concept For Your Business
Internet marketing advertising concept is considered as an important tool for increasing business sa
- Mlm Training- The Benefits Of Home-based Network Marketing Business Training
In multi-level marketing industry, many network marketers have failed and quit, not because their bu
- Is Cash Gifting Legal Or Is It Just Another Scam?
If you are looking for an opportunity to provide you with financial freedom, there are many opportun
- Tish Washington Joins Infinity Downline Extreme Team
Yes, it's true Tish has come on board.Tish Washington? Who's that?Tish is a very nice lady from sout
- Good Diet Plans That Work Most Effectively
When somebody talks about diet programs, most of us instantly suppose that it's because we are searc
Most viewed articles in this category:
- MLM Training - How to Keep Prospects From Feeling "Baited and Switched"
Before a prospect will "reach out" for more information about your MLM business or products, you mus
- Network Marketing - When You Shouldn't Be The Expert
I see a lot of different advice on how to talk to prospects or as I look at it-potential team member
- Web 2.0 Business To Business Social Networking
Despite its now rampant popularity across the internet you still may not at this point have heard of
- 2007 - Goal!
Welcome to 2007... Have you set goals for yourself for the next 12 months? Do you know that less t
- Truth Behind Business Conference Calls
With all the latest technology, do you ever feel like you are out of the groove? There are so many n
- Free Web Site Traffic
Anyone in any business who has a web site would love free web site traffic. It is the lifeblood of a
- MLM Success - How Many Network Marketers Does It Take To Screw In a Light Bulb?
Assuming that you are in this industry in order to secure your financial future, then before choosin
- Managing Hardware Assets
Managing Hardware Assets can be a daunting task. Exactly what needs to be tracked and for what reaso
- How Not to Mulligan Your Business Golf Game
Golf season brings with it the opportunity to network and forge new business relationships on the go
- Ten Tips for Evaluating Internet Home Business Opportunities
Some of the mot popular internet home business opportunities offer you the ability to start an affil